The "OMG I've Finished the HSC" thread (1 Viewer)

Ash_S

HSC
1oth - sux to be me :(

i dnt finish til the 10th! with hospitality! shood be a breeze tho. iv got busi the day b4... im so sucky at busi!! waaaaaaaa.....

elisabeth

HSC
Drop20 said:
Hey, where's the exam thoughts thread for IPT? I finished the HSC today too but it was wierd, i walked out the exam room and almost started crying!
I had to walk about 250metres to the station and had my iPod oon shuffle and With or Without you by U2 came on which reminded me of Looking for Alibrandi and it made me wanna cry even more...
I think it was cos today marked the last ever time i would ever have to go to school EVER and cos i disappointed myself with IPT. It was harder than i expected and i thought i was gonna blitz it... but this is something that needs to go in an IPT thread. If only there was one!!! How does one create a thread in the 'exam thoughs' forum?

By the way, elizabeth, i know who you really are... i was i your house after the english modules exam 'studying' for maths (really making pretty 3D roses out of foam strips and stars out of sparkly paper)
Well, if that didn't give away who you are, the silver star in your profile would :) Anyway, well done on finishing! How does it feel? I'll call you tomorrow after I'm done too :D

myrna

HSC
11/11/2005

i dont finish untill nov 11th on the last day with economics...

it sucks seeing every1 finsih,

there were some girls in my year who finished in the first week... lucky them..

i still have 3 left with modern history, ext history and economics...

this hsc seems never ending...

i cant wait till 1pm on the 11th... finally free

jess_s

HSC
woohhoooo i finished yesterday with ancient!!!!
it is the best feeling but it sucks wen ur friends arnt finished coz u feel bad like saying how good it feels!!!! but oh well i still did it... lol
im soooo glad its over

Kd14

HSC
WAHOO! Finished with Chem today.. and yeah, chem sux.. =S

gorgo31

HSC
myrna said:
i dont finish untill nov 11th on the last day with economics...

it sucks seeing every1 finsih,

there were some girls in my year who finished in the first week... lucky them..

i still have 3 left with modern history, ext history and economics...

this hsc seems never ending...

i cant wait till 1pm on the 11th... finally free
I know exactly how you feel - I have the same three left. It's bloody awful, but at the same time, the week between Extension History and Economics is a godsend. I haven't started studying yet for it :D

rissa_101

WOOHOO i finished and survived, more importantly, the hsc 2005...yesterday i had my last exam! :) but im dreading getting the results....compared to my school work and assessment marks i have done really really poorly overall i think :( too late now i suppose but still id rather be looking ofrward to getting the results with a smidgen of hope....goodbye uni! could always dso it again i suppose....HAHAHAHAA not likely!! congrats anybody else who finished! :D

jynxe

HSC
Why are you still here? Go out! Celebrate! While the rest of us still slave away =P

firehose

HSC
I'll be posting here again on the November 11..... you guessed it, i do economics :uhhuh:

ZacZ

HSC
Fuck Yes, Fuck Fuck Poo Shit Vagina Penis

DoubleD

....Theonly One
HSC
Whoot! Finally, IPT last night, chem this morning and SDD this arvo... and i'm done and done, Sh?t easy exams though... exept for the 3tests for english adv. mod b( i think?) all the exams were waay easier than past years it seems...

-=DD32=-

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)