The overview of philosophy - links (1 Viewer)

[Blank]

[Blank]
HSC
Uni Grad
This story will make you live your 'Greatest' life:

I want as many people to learn as possible about their own capabilities. I'm so happy that there are even people (not on here) who have reached out to me, saying they understand! I understand just how much they understand, and that excites me for the potential course of the future if this keeps up~
Please, if you wish to join the 'Army of science', then be sure to ask me anything that you feel uncertain of, but makes sense that you should, (for example, stop studying high school, because you want to hurry up and learn the skills that are needed for YOUR future, that is circumstantially unrelated to the NESA syllabus).

- You have to make the decision on your own. Of course, the example I gave was specific, as I'm sure those that wish to begin this army even sooner, are more than welcome to, and should then continue their studies, but also their future studies in tandem, at their present.

Hope you all have fantastic lives!!
See you all, fellow saviours and explorers of level 1!
(For the context of the mentioned 'level 1' go to this link, as it shows the development of my philosophy:

)

- [Blank], REMEMBER THIS NAME, I WANT TO BE FAMOUS! lol

Life'sHard

HSC
Uni Grad
This story will make you live your 'Greatest' life:

I want as many people to learn as possible about their own capabilities. I'm so happy that there are even people (not on here) who have reached out to me, saying they understand! I understand just how much they understand, and that excites me for the potential course of the future if this keeps up~
Please, if you wish to join the 'Army of science', then be sure to ask me anything that you feel uncertain of, but makes sense that you should, (for example, stop studying high school, because you want to hurry up and learn the skills that are needed for YOUR future, that is circumstantially unrelated to the NESA syllabus).

- You have to make the decision on your own. Of course, the example I gave was specific, as I'm sure those that wish to begin this army even sooner, are more than welcome to, and should then continue their studies, but also their future studies in tandem, at their present.

Hope you all have fantastic lives!!
See you all, fellow saviours and explorers of level 1!
(For the context of the mentioned 'level 1' go to this link, as it shows the development of my philosophy:

)

- [Blank], REMEMBER THIS NAME, I WANT TO BE FAMOUS! lol
Remember what name? It's blank in my mind...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)