The Pay Thread (1 Viewer)

inter108

HSC
YunniiE said:
What is the rate for a 19 yr old, part time perishables nightfiller?? I'm getting $12.78 and i think its crappy!!
that's absolute slave labour for your age.

N-voe

HSC
YO! haha this is my first post and it's about Coles -_- and not school.

I recently got a job at Coles - induction on Saturday.
How much should i expect in pay per hour as an 18 year old casual cashier? :)

inter108

HSC
N-voe said:
YO! haha this is my first post and it's about Coles -_- and not school.

I recently got a job at Coles - induction on Saturday.
How much should i expect in pay per hour as an 18 year old casual cashier? :)
$13.75. p/h

i get $13.94 p/h

aimhigh10

HSC
Re: Coles Pay

babikakez said:
Not really too late, but coles group has a lengthy recruitment period so you might not get any work for christmas.
oh thanks

do you/does anyone know anywhere where it is not too late to apply for the christmas holidays?

HSC

Just take a walk around nearby shopping centres. There are still a few stores who have signs up, so drop resumes into them.
Other than that, the formal christmas casual recruiting is probably over. These commence around August, if not earlier.

aimhigh10

HSC

babikakez said:
Just take a walk around nearby shopping centres. There are still a few stores who have signs up, so drop resumes into them.
Other than that, the formal christmas casual recruiting is probably over. These commence around August, if not earlier.
wow August, I better get in early next year! haha thankyou heaps :)

goan_crazy

Hates the waiting game...
HSC
i get paid $20.01 at kmart... where good times start :D
and $27.34 on sundays
im 21

lowest i ever got paid was maccas when i was 15 n got $5.93 an hour! :/

akrinis

HSC
I've received my first payslip today via email, but apparently my bank account hasn't been credited with my pay yet?

I'm sorry I'm quite new to all this so I want to know how to use the payslip. I was told by my manager to 'just print it' and do a transaction at my local bank. Is that right?

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
akrinis said:
I've received my first payslip today via email, but apparently my bank account hasn't been credited with my pay yet?

I'm sorry I'm quite new to all this so I want to know how to use the payslip. I was told by my manager to 'just print it' and do a transaction at my local bank. Is that right?
Most places transfer the funds into your account for you and it appears every week/fortnight automatically (e.g. I get paid on Thursdays fortnightly) and you get your payslip sometime that week usually on the same day or maybe a bit after and you keep it as your record that you were paid and so you can keep track to make sure you get paid properly. Your situation seems a little odd but idk, everywhere I've worked has done it the normal way.

What exactly does your payslip look like? What does it say etc

akrinis

HSC
What exactly does your payslip look like? What does it say etc
It lists all the shifts I've worked last week and how much was my rate, and how much I was paid for the shfits. It says on the slip that I've been paid toay, but I don't see the amount on my account balance.

Maybe they paid, but the bank has not yet processed it? Do you think that's the case?

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
akrinis said:
It lists all the shifts I've worked last week and how much was my rate, and how much I was paid for the shfits. It says on the slip that I've been paid toay, but I don't see the amount on my account balance.

Maybe they paid, but the bank has not yet processed it? Do you think that's the case?
maybe...

If it doesn't go in by tomorrow talk to your boss. Since he told you to "do a transaction" at the bank with the printed slip I'm thinking you might have to actually take the slip to the bank and get them to like, authorise it or something before the money is given to you :confused:

Actually, I don't know, everything about it seems off. Talk to your boss :)

HSC
Where abouts are you working? Because you shouldn't have to do anything with the payslip, rather it should be automatically transferred into your account.

I'd clarify this with whoever manages pay in your workplace.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)