The People of USyd (1 Viewer)

Wolfowitz

, now also hated by Jews!
HSC
Yo.
I met a few of you freaks (I say that lovingly) at the WestSack drinks. A night of recognition! I met my friend's step-brother who was going out with a friend of a friend of mine.

As a lot of you who've met me would know I have an alternative fashion sense. Since I came to the campus some trolls have stolen my fashion sense. One kid has actually copied my o-week outfit - right down to the aviators and scarf. Even the asian punk from my ECON now won't be seen dead without his blazer. There's also been a recent development with some people in Wolsentholme (the study holme of Wolfowitz...think about it...realise how clever it is...) taking the laces out of their street shoes (as me) because it looks cooler.

But my fondness for jackets is giving some people the wrong idea. I don't just have one I have a lot (7). I also no longer wear aviators 'cause they look shit but on Zangief(Street Fighter 2)-esque muscle men.

Sorry for that - I needed to get it out. I'm shitty 'cause I have to find a new look. That and my inability to start my CLAW assessment.

xox Gay v Rillo.

Calculon

Mohammed was a paedophile
HSC
N/A
I think I've seen xiao1985 in my discrete lectures.

J

jhakka

jhakka: Absolutely awesome. Good looking, too.

Tennille: <3 Tennille. Known her since high school, and we have been a couple for two years.

ujuphleg: Susan is cool. Philosophy buddy last year, but don't see much of her on campus this year. Over the last twelve months we've become great friends, and she is always the voice of reason when I seem to be getting carried away/too freaked out about something. Oh, and she scares me sometimes. :p

super katie: Katie is an absolute legend. Was my English buddy last semester and my History buddy this year. A very good friend, and one I enjoy seeing outside of uni with Susan, Marcus (below), Lynn (glitterfairy) and Tennille.

goldendawn: The Greek boy. Very morally aware, and mega-intelligent when it comes to literature or history. I spend a few hours on Mondays hanging out with him. Met him at the same time as Susan.

grk_styl: Lots of sex in the back of Romanticism lectures (and tutes, for that matter) going on with me and Jem. Lovely girl who has a habit of falling down stairs when drunk. :)

Llyrai: Absolutely hilarious. Alan just lets it all out, whether you're ready for too much information or not. :)

Will_Sparky: Doing the same course as me, and is a very nice guy. He recently told me I look like a woman because my hair is longish. :(

stazi: This guy is a riot. Well... maybe not a riot, but is very cool. Having seen his recent "Sexytime Explosions" appearance in the Bull and having met him before, I can say that Stas is an absolute legend.

withoutaface: Have seen him around campus. We both seem to ignore each other.

ameh: Met last year at the MQ open day, and saw her when she bought a textbook from Tennille.

Rafy: Quiet guy. Didn't talk to him much when I met him. Loves his camera.

I think that's it. If I have met you and didn't give you a mention, let me know.

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
My list is short, alas, its only been 5 weeks.
Ujuphleg: Yet to bump into her at campus, would like to though. (Have met elsewhere) Is doing the course i want to do!
Jhakka: Great guy. Like his sense of humour.
kimmeh: had a lovely chat, nice girl.
Stazi: bloody hilarious. <3 <3 <3
grk_styl: Didnt talk to her much; seems nice enough :)
Rafy: Oh pretty orgasmic this guy.
Phanatical: Um talked to him during o-week. He told me about all his problems with the union.
Mountain.dew: Meet up with him most wednesdays. I love reading his Fundamentals of Law work.

Would like to meet:
Generator: Should be easy, just learned hes been in my ECOP1001 Lectures this whole time.
Waf: Probally end up meeting at some random SULC event one day.

Few others, but its 4am and im too tired to think.

If you see me, and you think i am who i am, say hi. I wont bite. :p

oh and haha justin, i'm definately not quiet when im fully awake (I went to sleep at 5.30am the day i met you, something it looks like i'll be doing again tonight :p). Am actually rather quite hyperactive. True about the camera though. Approaching 45000 (50GB) photos on my computer now.

Last edited:

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
you do ECOP1001, wow two bosers might be in my lectures :eek: both days i go to the 3pm ones :eek:...if your in that im the indian guy who sits right up the front with the white guy.

adambra

HSC
hiphophooray123 said:
you do ECOP1001, wow two bosers might be in my lectures :eek: both days i go to the 3pm ones :eek:...if your in that im the indian guy who sits right up the front with the white guy.
I'm in that one too, think I know who you are. Anyway anyone notice the absolutely stunningly hot chick that ALWAYS walks in 10-15mins late, and every guy just shifts focus for like a minute while she sits down.

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
awesome, don't be a stanger

anyway, theres quite a few hotties in that lecture....do you mean the blonde chick? yeahhh haha detracts from the lectures when she walks in...but i tend to think that black haired girl that um damn im shit at describing people, but she's hotter :p.

Mountain.Dew

Magician, and Lawyer.
HSC
Rafy said:
Mountain.dew: Meet up with him most wednesdays. I love reading his Fundamentals of Law work.
its called "Foundations of Law" Rafy :p

and thats only Part I as well!

hope you get into usyd law!

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
Mountain.Dew said:
its called "Foundations of Law" Rafy :p

and thats only Part I as well!

hope you get into usyd law!
omg i fail already :( haha

Wolfowitz

, now also hated by Jews!
HSC
I caught ujuphleg BOSing in the Wolstenholme PC labs. Yellow top; jeans. I'd win at teh xxxpose but my camera phone sucks and people kept looking at me like I was a'stalking her. As opposed to wiki...that sexy devil actually is stalking me; of course it's not entirely unwanted stalking ;)

There was also an odd moment in my supplementary CLAW tute today when I told the girl next to me that hardly anyone from Coffs Harbour goes to USyd. I then turned around to find 3 CHers I hadn't seen for a couple of years behind me...odd.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)