the pill or condoms? which makes sex better? (1 Viewer)

Smokey_22

the member
HSC
Captain*Obvious said:
The pill and condoms are both forms of contraceptive.
Hah, thats almost as funny as that comment from Mr Sarcasm.

Anyway, its pretty clear that the former makes teh secks much better.

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
even though you probably arent going to be sorry. If you are this worried about it, you arent mature enough to be having sex. If you were just looking for something to say, then yes your chances of an STD would be quite low and the pill will make sure you wont get pregnant. goodbye.

Davriel

HSC
N/A
Okay, for a casual fling, use a barrier method (eg condoms) to protect against pregnancy and STDs. Once in a sexual relationship the barrier method is not that bigger deal, but you should still talk it over with your partner.

aussiechica7

HSC
Unless your partner has had a medical checkup lately and has no chance of having any STDs, then u should use both the pill and condoms (just 2 b safe). I'm not saying he would purposefully lie to u, but he might not even know he's got something himself. If he's got a problem with it, tell him to grow up. It's the 21st C.

aussiechica7

HSC
depends how they define virgin... its possible to get an STI without intercourse

aussiechica7

HSC
what i'm getting at is, sex without adequate contraception, is basically potentially putting your quality of life and/or actual life into somebody else's hands... how much do u trust what they say 2 u? and like i said, even if someone else was 100% honest w/ u, they might not know certain things about themselves (could b carrying an STI without realising it). so ya, i'd recommend consistent condom use, but the pill would b a good backup, particularly for those, uh, unplanned instances.

DeeAndLife

HSC
Uni Grad
I'm thinking about going on the pill - I'm too paranoid about the whole pregnancy thing.

Does it really cause weight gain?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)