The Pill (1 Viewer)

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
jebbie said:
Yeh I have a phobia of pills getting stuck in my throat and me choking. But The Pill is so small I am comfortable with it.

I swallowed 4 proper capsule things today Im so proud :D
yeah i have that phobia too.. and i was reluctant to take the pill because of it but once i had one and realised how much easier it went down than the others when ive tried im fine with it.

jebbie

imrad. yourerad. letshug.
HSC
alby said:
i dont have any phobias or anything, i just plain dont want to....not sure exactly why though, i've just grown up not wanting to

4 capsules? why 4?
They were Stress Capsule things and They said to take four on the directions

jebbie

imrad. yourerad. letshug.
HSC
alby said:
i cant imagine anything saying to take 4....most things are max 2/day
Maybe it said take one four times a day. Oh I dont know, lemme check. No it says 3-4 2 times a day.

ZacG

HSC
natstar said:
Does anyone know whats wrong if you have extreamly bad period pain and then start to vomit up blood?
It means you're dying of cancer.

bscienceboi

HSC
N/A
natstar said:
Does anyone know whats wrong if you have extreamly bad period pain and then start to vomit up blood?
Mittelschmerz -
(About 20% of women experience mittelschmerz)

"Mittelschmerz is a German word which translated literally means "middle pain." Other words you may hear include: ovulation pain, midcycle pain, menstrual, middle pain, or cramps.

Ovulation usually occurs about two weeks after the first day of your last period. Mittelschmerz occurs during ovulation when an egg is released by the ovaries into the fallopian tube. For about twenty percent of women this causes severe pain and cramps on one side of the lower abdomen. Although the pain may feel like something serious is wrong, midcycle pain or cramps -- Mittelschmerz is rarely serious. "

The pain may occur just before, during, or after ovulation.

However the symptoms you describe:
- Period pain (common)
- Vomitting blood (requires emergency care)

Obviously though, experiencing these symptoms you wouldn't want to ask for help on an online forum but rather seek a professional.

Last edited:

kylie_robbo

I have been thinking that I would like to go on the pill for period pain and acne etc (not contraception though... there is a better method - it is called keep your legs closed) recently, and when my mum was on the pill, she lost weight, but as she (and others) have said, it is different with each female.

If I could be assured that my boobs wouldn't get any bigger (they are a D at the moment, and very annoying) and I wouldn't put on weight, and I would get nausea, I would go on it in an instant...

Oh well... Such is life...

Jayphen

super disco breakin'
HSC
My girlfriend is on the Pill, and we do not use any other contraception methods. She doesn't suffer any adverse side-effects at all thankfully. Those things go down so easily, she doesn't even have them with water!

bscienceboi

HSC
N/A
natstar said:
Its not pain between period, its just the pain i get on the first day of my period as I get every single time. Just this one occasion last year the pain was so intense that I had to be sick and I vomitted up a bit of blood. It hasent happened since, i'm just curious
Sorry its actually still correct the info was a bit misleading.

"The pain may occur just before, during, or after ovulation"

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
natstar said:
Yeah I know what period pain is and I know when and why it occurs, i'm just curious why I vomiited
Morning sickness.

bscienceboi

HSC
N/A
jumb said:
Morning sickness.
Some females can actually persuade themsleves to believe that they are pregnant when they are not but they'll face the same syptoms.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
bscienceboi said:
Some females can actually persuade themsleves to believe that they are pregnant when they are not but they'll face the same syptoms.
That happened on law and order, this chick was heaps messed up and believed that she was pregnant with her father's baby, but when the doctors checker her out down there, they discovered she was actually a vigin. She was lactating and stuff, really creepy.

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
natstar said:
vomiting blood is bad.
i think it means you have internel bleeding, or something, and you should get it checked out.

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
KylieR said:
Inot contraception though... there is a better method - it is called keep your legs closed
That is so unbelievably naive of you.

cabanaboy21

HSC
i once was friends with a girl who was on the pill... it literally put hairs on her chest ha

bex

HSC
alby said:
i cant imagine anything saying to take 4....most things are max 2/day
in the pharmacy i work at there are lots of medicines which doctors prescribe for more than twice a day.. one medicine- a calcium supplement is a dosage of 12 capsules a day!

sugar_plum

HSC
pat the cat said:
i once was friends with a girl who was on the pill... it literally put hairs on her chest ha
really? are you sure?
ive been on the pill for ages and all it does to me is regualte my periods and i dont get pimples anymore

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
i think you can be under the age of consent (sixteen) and still get them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)