• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

The Pokémon Center (1 Viewer)

do YOU pokémon?

• Total voters

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Like, look at its sumary and it will have its nature in there. You don't have to look, I'm just commenting that its defence is ace.

Your psyduck is lame :p Evolve it so it gets some psychic moves and kick arse offensiveness.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
Yeah, but evolving take time. It's only at level 28, from memory. Give it another 10 hours, then it'll evolve :p

Just checked. It says 'careful' nature. Does that mean that it's l33t? Where can I read up on natures?

HP: 94
Attack: 62
Defense: 67
Speed: 33

for my grottle.

It's at Lv 30. Not long now until it becomes the next l33t step up

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Careful: extra Special Defense but less Special Attack. Ah, that makes sense. Firewheel is special attack, I thought it was normal.

uhawww: yep im going in now

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
wtf why do i ALWAYS open with the losing type to what you guys pick

stazi

Nightman
HSC
you didnt the first time we battled. i had the groetl and you had the chimchar

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Fighting beats steel, baby. Theres a reason I picked chimchar :p

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
stazi said:
you didnt the first time we battled. i had the groetl and you had the chimchar
I mean, you put out a ponyta, a fire type, I put out an ice/grass type, so your fire attacks did 4x the normal damage because it beats both of those types.

uhawww

Flakes
HSC
As soon as I take down your Palkia I disconnect, G fucking G.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Either way, you would have won that. The only counter I would have had to the palkia, would be luxray, but it doesnt have enough speed so you probably would have 1hitted him.

Anyway, bed time!

stazi

Nightman
HSC
hey guyz - how do you teleport? abra has it, but its not letting me teleport when i select it. is there some building i have to go into to use teleport? i dont want to bicycle my way through the whole town

babydoll_

wat
HSC
N/A
stazi said:
how could you get a higher level poffin? i also get Lvl 12 max and I seem to stir quite well, finish within 50 secs and get no penalties?
I dunno, maybe you can only get higher if you make the poffin with friends... Yeah I get no overflow or burn, done in like 45s and STILL only lvl 12

i want poffin cos my onix is all :mad: cos i just stuck an exp share on it and dont give it enough attention (god what a girl) and also i want my alakazam to be pretty :shy:

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
stazi said:
hey guyz - how do you teleport? abra has it, but its not letting me teleport when i select it. is there some building i have to go into to use teleport? i dont want to bicycle my way through the whole town
I guess you can't use that ability like you would a HM anymore. In the old days, you could select it the same way as fly. It basically did the same thing as the escape rope .

stazi

Nightman
HSC
My gf sent me an sms today: "How do I put on the running shoes to run in pokemon"

teehee. she's a geek like me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)