• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

The *real* reason for Libya intervention (?) (1 Viewer)

cosmo kramer

Banned
HSC
they arent exactly saying that this time

the rebels/terrorists/w/e called for our help and are grateful to recieve it so they can achieve whatever theyre after when we should have given them the stone cold finger

theres a really annoying new principle in international law called responsibility to protect

it holds that the international community has a duty to interfere with the internal affairs of sovereign states that are engaged in genocide or the violation of human "rights"

its utterly homosexual shit like this that is the reason that i hate the modern fucking world so fucking much

its the kind of thing women/beta males would come up with

HSC
they arent exactly saying that this time

the rebels/terrorists/w/e called for our help and are grateful to recieve it so they can achieve whatever theyre after when we should have given them the stone cold finger

theres a really annoying new principle in international law called responsibility to protect

it holds that the international community has a duty to interfere with the internal affairs of sovereign states that are engaged in genocide or the violation of human "rights"

its utterly homosexual shit like this is the reason that i hate the modern fucking world so fucking much

its the kind of thing women/beta males would come up with
but do you think anyone actually does it for that reason
there always has to be something in it for them
france and england wanted gaddafi gone because he was fucking with their oil contracts
the us reluctantly saw a chance to shore up support in the middle east amidst all their cronies being toppled

cosmo kramer

Banned
HSC
this time im not even sure

look at the clowns we're dealing with

obama doesnt exactly seem like a master strategist (master nigger more like) and cameron and sarkozy are meat heads

i really honestly think that we're there to help these bonehead rebels first and foremostly

but regardless the very fact that such a principle exists despite the fact that its implementation may be motivated by ulterior reasons is itself a blatant absurdity

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
so we had a little circle jerk over RT

and then everyone talked about oil

okay did anyone actually watch the video

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
but you will return and post multiple times

oh okay

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
Yeah I watched it and quite frankly there's not much I can say other than "this makes sense"

What kind of responses were you after, btw? Also what do you think would have happened if Gadaffi had accomplished establishing gold as currency throughout the middle east and Africa, as opposed to fiat currency?

HSC
Yeah I watched it and quite frankly there's not much I can say other than "this makes sense"

What kind of responses were you after, btw? Also what do you think would have happened if Gadaffi had accomplished establishing gold as currency throughout the middle east and Africa, as opposed to fiat currency?
what do rich blacks usually spend their money on?

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC
Forbes says the US will move to a gold standard within 5 years

Azure

Premium Member
HSC
Absolutely no way I can see the US moving to a gold standard.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)