The reason l didn't go to UTS open day. (1 Viewer)

Hermes1

Banned
HSC
OP, this is what you missed out on by not going to UTS today:

THAT'S RIGHT. WE GOT TO WEAR AWESOME HATS AND GOWNS.
the one on the right kinda looks hot. but theres somefin wrong wiff her eyes and nose. lol.

TorMental

HSC
UTS does offer Economics, if u actually went to the open day you would know that. (There is like an explanation but i cbf).

UTS was alot more easier to move around in their open day, whereas USYD was like... wdf I gotta walk across half the university to reach the lectures.

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
l heard that USYD is you are smart or your not, there is little student support,,,however they say uts helps studentss alot through there studies, am i rite?
It's like that pretty much everywhere.

SpiceTrader

HSC
I went! Honestly, it wasn't a great day.. Still, worth it to go there, the Mechanical & Mechatronics lecture thing was kind of a let down though.. That was the main reason I was going as well, still the students running things outside were a great help =D Totally worth going

MrBrightside

Brightest Member
HSC
N/A
UTS is good for Business.

USYD was the shit one.
This. Usyd sucked imo, it honestly did for me.

UTS was da bomb, had good music, was welcoming, easy to find my way around buildings, and it doesn't look like a farkin 16th century Hogwarts building.

Also: The Usyd lecture went heaps overtime, which looked so stupid, especially when the lecturer was talking about how important time management was in the course. This caused me to miss my main lecture, and farkin went to UTS. Usyd is sped.

Last edited:

MrBrightside

Brightest Member
HSC
N/A
btw pic, looks like it was taken at the Usyd campus. UTS doesn't have grass like that next to a building I have not seen there.

Gigacube

HSC
The USYD IT talk was pretty good but the tour was pointless. The computer labs were locked.

I wish I went to the UTS lectures.

MrBrightside

Brightest Member
HSC
N/A
The USYD IT talk was pretty good but the tour was pointless. The computer labs were locked.

I wish I went to the UTS lectures.
By the time my other lecture finished, there was only 3 mins left of the IT lecture and it was completely full and hot / uncomfortable.

Even the UTS lectures were pretty FULL, They should of done them in building 2, science lecture theatre, those are massive. The I.T rooms are pretty small for >60 people. The engineering / science rooms hold about 300 people max.

Gigacube

HSC
By the time my other lecture finished, there was only 3 mins left of the IT lecture and it was completely full and hot / uncomfortable.

Even the UTS lectures were pretty FULL, They should of done them in building 2, science lecture theatre, those are massive. The I.T rooms are pretty small for >60 people. The engineering / science rooms hold about 300 people max.
It was really hot in there & hard to get out with everyone pushing.

Were the UTS IT lectures any good?

MrBrightside

Brightest Member
HSC
N/A
It was really hot in there & hard to get out with everyone pushing.

Were the UTS IT lectures any good?
I didn't go, I already knew what are in the courses. + I went to one last year, and the lecturer kept stumbling, + all the seats were taken, so it would of be pointless to stay.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)