Votes: 6 22.2%
  • DON'T KNOW

Votes: 6 22.2%

• Total voters

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
i'm probably going to watch it tmw.

its only 1hr 40 mins so even if it is shit...it wouldnt have wasted too much time:D

lousie89

HSC
I saw the first Ring, and i literally couldn't sleep for 2 weeks. I would think that the girl Samara, would be aroudn the corner comng to get me. I'm terrible when it comes to horror movies. I love to watch them coz it's fun, but afterwards, I'm shit scared!

Even 2 years after I watched it, I still get really scared.

I'l probably go and see it, my friends will probably make me and i'll want to go. But i know after that I will REALLY regret it.

But oh well, you only live once.

lousie89

HSC
I've seen the first one

and ill probably end up seeing the second one.

even though it scared the hell out of me when i saw the first one and i couldn't sleep for literally 2 weeks.

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
lousie89 said:
I've seen the first one

and ill probably end up seeing the second one.

even though it scared the hell out of me when i saw the first one and i couldn't sleep for literally 2 weeks.
hi Korn. :)

rumour

HSC
Scary......first one was scared me alot:eek:

I wanted to see this one though, it looks interesting!!!!!!!!!

nicko88

whatever..
HSC
Just saw the movie yesterday.

For those who were a fan of the first one, go see this one. It's so good. Probably not AS scary as the first one, but nonetheless it was good.

nicko88

whatever..
HSC
I loved this movie - very good. We actually see in this movie where that little girl came from and the history behind the tape and everything.

My favourite quote from the movie was when Samara was like, "Mommy...mommy..." and then Rachael's like, "I'm not your fucking mommy!"
Haha, I swear, everybody in the audience just started clapping and cheering when this happened.

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
table for 1 said:
yay...check out my new signature...haha....

if it works...
hmm... weird coz it says "you scare me to death", rather than "i'm bashing you to death"... they rhyme, though :p

v sia

HSC
nicko88 said:
I loved this movie - very good. We actually see in this movie where that little girl came from and the history behind the tape and everything.

My favourite quote from the movie was when Samara was like, "Mommy...mommy..." and then Rachael's like, "I'm not your fucking mommy!"
Haha, I swear, everybody in the audience just started clapping and cheering when this happened.
for some reason i dont find your opinion reliable , i think i need more input before i see it , the famous critics gave it 1-2 star

nicko88

whatever..
HSC
Well, people are entitled to their own opinion, aren't they?

Stan..

HSC
G-unit Gorilla said:
Anyone seen the new preview for the Ring 2?, comes out in March looks really good if you liked the first....anyone planning on seeing it?, anyone liked the first one?
How can I say that this movie is utter shit without offending anyone?

spell check

HSC
nicko88 said:

more like laughing at how awful that line was

terrible movie

why are they so scared of a kid, even michael jackson could "beat it"

where in the movie do they explain the tape??

table for 1

dreaming... sigh...
HSC
N/A
bubz :D said:
hmm... weird coz it says "you scare me to death", rather than "i'm bashing you to death"... they rhyme, though :p
huh? we're talking about the phrase in the moving gif pic in my signature, yeah? i thought it just said something like 'i'll whack you to death'. i'm lost...

kittycat552

i thought it was okay...less scary than the first and there are some boring parts of the movie

anyway, much more interesting looking were the previews prior to the ring 2 - they were for the new version of the amityville horror and white noises

Monkey Butler

Pray For Mojo
HSC
Yeah, it was really different to what I expected from the trailers. I remember the first trailer for the movie was Samara's mum cutting up those pieces of paper and giving her little "the dead don't sleep" speech. Very misleading.

But I still thought the movie was OK. Kinda stupid, even in the logic of the movie, but good enough if you don't really think about it.

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
i saw it

my boyfriend was scared.

but i wasn't.

the original wasn't scary, why the hell did i think the second WOULD be?!?!?

the things i do for men!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)