• DON'T KNOW

Votes: 6 22.2%

• Total voters

!! CaR`JiE !!

cäяяoт ^^'
HSC
tiney225 said:
i loved samara crawling up the well...only decent bit
*shivers* think that was the only good scene. The demented white faces that supposed to be scary i found it was nothing compared to the first Ring. I actually find Ring2 funny LOL i like when the mother said "i'm not your fucken mother" * closes the well*

HSC
nicko88 said:
I loved this movie - very good. We actually see in this movie where that little girl came from and the history behind the tape and everything.

My favourite quote from the movie was when Samara was like, "Mommy...mommy..." and then Rachael's like, "I'm not your fucking mommy!"
Haha, I swear, everybody in the audience just started clapping and cheering when this happened.
dude...that part just sealed the movies overall shithouseness...sooooo american, i cant believe you actually thought that was funny...

anyone thinking of seeing it dont...it was fucking terrble, dont get me wrong i loved the first one..but it was just soooo crap and im a movie pussy

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
haha it was funny seeing two aussies putting on american accents :p

it was ok, nowhere near as good as the first, though. loved the bathroom scene and when samara was crawling up the well. *shudders*

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
Ring 2

so i saw it today and im not quite sure what to think...
the japanese version of ring 2 was obviously better but this one was ok, i guess
what are your thoughts on it, if you have any...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)