The s1 2008 Uni Results thread (1 Viewer)

ohne

HSC
Frigid said:
the suspense is killing me (second last semester at UNSW). i too have kept all my emails since 2005, but my old computer hard drive failed, taking with my Thunderbird Inbox to the grave.. but i remember around 7pm.
I'm exactly the same as you, Thunderbird has stored all my unimail since 2005, although my hard drive failed at some point that year, so I only have all emails from 13 October.

Anyway, I think something is up this semester, I've always received emails by now, heres a summary of my results emails:

8/12/2005 - 5:52PM
13/7/2006 - 5:43PM
7/12/2006 - 5:03PM
2/3/2007 - 4:29PM
12/7/2007 - 4:58PM
6/12/2007 - 4:38PM

gman03

HSC
I think the Uni has finally managed to set up a cron job, after all...

Give up guys, see you tmr

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
funnily enough, they sent me an email for money this morning:
Dear Student

Your fee statement and payment options for Semester 2, 2008 are now available online at https://my.unsw.edu.au/portal/

Instructions on how to access your fee statement are included at the end of this email. Please check that the enrolment details on your fee statement are correct before proceeding to the payment options.

Your Tuition fee payments or Upfront Student Contributions are due no later than Sunday 3 August, 2008. Please arrange for your payment to be received at UNSW by this date.

Please note: Cancellation of enrolment for non-payment of tuition fees or upfront student contributions will be enforced. If you have a valid reason for not making payment by the due date you must contact the Student Financials Team immediately.
gimme my (hopefully decent) results, damnit!

sunjet

Hip-Hop Saved My Life
HSC
I'm glad at least one person thinks I'm that intelligent

ohne

HSC
Well if at least one person has received them they must have started emailing, although normally almost everyone would have them by this time.

They may have made a decision to start emailing later this semester, although the time has consistently been earlier than this for at least four years.

Surely it would be impossible to send them all out at once at 9am tomorrow morning. Their servers would not have that kind of capacity.

haboozin

Do you uhh.. Yahoo?
HSC
has everyone noticed a reply keeps appearing and dissapearing going "YAY Results"

gman03

HSC
ohne said:
Well if at least one person has received them they must have started emailing, although normally almost everyone would have them by this time.
who got their results?

Li0n

spiKu
HSC
Casmira said:
im at uni atm so i can go burn down ASB if they fail me on 2624
If you do that i'll report you and your ugly face to the BHL Police [Benefiting human lives]

haboozin

Do you uhh.. Yahoo?
HSC
We need to make a petition for
"Professor Joan Cooper
Pro Vice-Chancellor (Students) and Registrar"

to resign.

2 exam venue's cancelled. Ruined sessions and cut them down to 12 weeks. Exam results tradition ruined. She is ugly. Do i need more reasons?

Pace_T

HSC
hurry up i want my results!!!!!!!!!!! boo unsw

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)