the secret life of us (1 Viewer)

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
i am now so in love with this show. i watch it when i get home from school when i finish early. i didnt like it when it first came out but ive started watching it now that it is on during the day when there is nothing else on. it is so cool.

is there anywhere where i can get box sets?

absolution*

ymyum
HSC
Yeah i never watched it when it was on, but ive been watching it lately. Its not bad for Aust drama. And Claudia Karvan is smokin' hot. :D

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
I watched it when it was on.

These aren't really spoilers, just names. But if you've seen the series you know what I'm talking about:

Evan & Alex

Will & Sam

Those subjects between them really made me cry.....

(tears of joy/sadness)

yenta

veyron <3
HSC
Yeah I watched every show right up til it was axed, now when ten airs the last few episodes i won't remember what was going on. Evan is annoying, his hair looks disgusting (either wash it or get it cut!!)

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
evan went to america. im going to cry. not really.
im going to melbourne one day.

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
why did it get axed? was it because they introduced all these new characters that no1 knew?

i used to live for this show.. i miss it so much..

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
_muse_ said:
why did it get axed? was it because they introduced all these new characters that no1 knew?

i used to live for this show.. i miss it so much..
got axed when claudia went "mehhhhh...." and looked at other opportunities...

Lorie

HSC
yeah i never really got into secert life when it was on. But now that i have have no more school i have become addicted. No one is allowed to call my house between 1 and 2, and it is like the only thing that can shut me up for an hour.

After it's finished, i then realised i have reached the peak of my day, and the rest of the day is all downhill. Oh the the very sad state in which my life has become, day time TV.

Emily.

Pro-VSU
HSC
yeah its a little like that with me.....B&B, Y&R, passions, days, white collar blue, blue heelers, secret life, oprah, dr phil, etc. BUT SPORT IS ON NOW!!! NOOOOO!!

modelzsuck

Kylie
HSC
I love even, he is so cute, this is like my favourite show at the moment, i bought series one from big w, series 2 and 3 on ebay for $50 each. ITs tha coolest show eva!!!

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
i was obsessed with it when it first came out..but i just dont watch t.v in the day time..so im over it now

Beaky

You can read minds?
HSC
Not-That-Bright said:
This is such a terrible show.
If your gonna bag out something please justify why. Im sure you have some reasons in your brain.

Anyways- personally it's a good show- great opening soundtrack, credible actors- follows the film noir structure- and Samuel Johnson(Evan) has a pretty sick voice for the narration. I still prefer Ed Nortons narration in Fight Club though

mayhemily

HSC
I love it its my daytime addiction. I never watched the eps that are on at the moment originally... I was so shocked when sam died! It was soooooo sad I was depressed for the rest of the afternoon.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)