The Shittest Movie Ever. (1 Viewer)

ReneeM

HSC
Well i just recently watched "American Dreamz", and i have to say, that was the biggest waste of $10 ever. I was with some friends, and waited and waited hoping it would get better, but it never did. It was a serious discredit to Hugh Grant, and i am urging those of you who are considering watching it to go see something else

nickyroony

BigBlogger
HSC
ReneeM said:
Well i just recently watched "American Dreamz", and i have to say, that was the biggest waste of $10 ever. I was with some friends, and waited and waited hoping it would get better, but it never did. It was a serious discredit to Hugh Grant, and i am urging those of you who are considering watching it to go see something else
haha I saw it too, and I thought it wasn't THAT bad. But it could've been sooooo much better, yeah x_x

Bobness

English / Law
HSC
N/A
OMFREAKINGGOOOOOOOOOOODNESSS

i hate the hours. so much.

rented it just so i could gain some perspectives on feminism for my MW but gah i reckon its overly cliched. the story's plot which although kind of saved itself by the end was too .. detached for my liking. Three different lives bid deal. Recurring images? That's amateur

Can somebody who really enjoys / <3s this academy award winning film please explain its brilliance. i am still open to what you may have to say :p

(enigma)

no soup for you
HSC
my pick is for blair witch, thats easily the worst movie i've ever seen.

KrissiA

HSC
I'd say Punch Drunk Love (Adam Sandler) and Constantine (Keanu Reaves) are up there...

HSC
bobness said:
OMFREAKINGGOOOOOOOOOOODNESSS

i hate the hours. so much.

rented it just so i could gain some perspectives on feminism for my MW but gah i reckon its overly cliched. the story's plot which although kind of saved itself by the end was too .. detached for my liking. Three different lives bid deal. Recurring images? That's amateur

Can somebody who really enjoys / <3s this academy award winning film please explain its brilliance. i am still open to what you may have to say :p
OMG I LOVE THIS MOVIE!!! i cant explain why i like it its everything the acting the directing cinematography, the makeup EVERYTHING!!! and i love seein how there is a connection between the three women even though their all in different eras, i think it might be a woman thing every woman can relate to different aspects of the main characters

I HATED THE BORROWERS MOST GAYEST AND BORINGIEST FILM EVAAAA also legally blonde 2, a guy thing, glitter, swep away, lost in translation, groundhog day....actually any bill murray films for me

walrusbear

HSC
SuNrIsE_oVa_sEa said:
lost in translation, groundhog day....actually any bill murray films for me
bill murray is terrific :mad1:

Benny_

Elementary Penguin
HSC
I can't recall a Bill Murray movie ever disappointing me, from Caddyshack to Broken Flowers.

walrusbear

HSC
hmmm
i like both caddyshack and bill murray but i find him unfunny in that movie for some reason...
can't put my finger on why
i'd like to see 'kingpin' again. i remember he had a retarded hair piece in it - very funny.

marchetta

shut up and do me
HSC
Terminator 3 (complete waste of time and money!!!!!)
Freddy vs Jason
Legally Blonde 2
Spiderman 2
She's all that
Sweet Home Alabama
American Pie

tlodg

HSC
N/A
ermm, pretty hard to think of this one (I watched too many movies!) but I'll have to say..........

Scary Movie 3! ~everything in this one is lame to me, except the part where michael jackson comes out and his nose falls off (scary movies 1 & 2 are great, I especially LOVEE 2 because of the exorcist girl part...... it's hilarious! hahah it's funny to imitate her.. her mum is funny as hell too, that hair..wtf)

and....Freddy vs Jason isn't bad! I liked it at first.... It was pretty scary.....& Freddy is cuter than Jason. (not cute as in hot I'm not perverted)

Many people think Britney Spears' Crossroads is one of the worst movies and also Gigli (Jennifer Lopez, Ben Affleck) but I thought it was ok. Not the worse in my opinion.....

Raising Helen is pretty boring, maybe there's some deeper meanings underlying the "plot" but I don't get it at all. There seems to be no climax whatsoever...... so don't watch it

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
'AI', I hate it. Hate it with every fibre of the wasted money I spent on tickets for it.

It was so incredibly anticlimatic and the ending just didn't 'fit' - the whole thing felt like a potentially interesting but undeveloped concept.

'Eyes Wide Shut' was horrible as well, I kept giving it the benefit of the doubt but it only dissapointed me in the end.

tlodg

HSC
N/A
kami said:
'AI', I hate it. Hate it with every fibre of the wasted money I spent on tickets for it.

It was so incredibly anticlimatic and the ending just didn't 'fit' - the whole thing felt like a potentially interesting but undeveloped concept.

'Eyes Wide Shut' was horrible as well, I kept giving it the benefit of the doubt but it only dissapointed me in the end.
I liked AI. It is very touching, especially at the end where the little robotic boy is able to spend 1 day with his mum.

Namlet

The Yellow Pirate!
HSC
SuNrIsE_oVa_sEa said:
high school musical-the disney movie
Bleh, the many times I had to hear a loop disc of it at my video store with High School Musical in it. ARRRRGHH!

fooguru

HSC
kami said:

Um i think you meant to say anti-climactic unless you were referring to the weather? But the top of the pops for shit is indeed shark-boy and lava girl, no idea what was happening there:burn:

IceOnFire

HSC
The League of Extradionary Gentlemen - WTF
shittes plot ever.. gay acting too
Special effects were cool, but otherwise.. omg.. seriously a waste of money..
and you know what the movie producers said? They are going to make the league of extradionary gentlemen 2 because the first movie was so popular....
*total silence* I have got nothing to say to that..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)