The Shittest Movie Ever. (1 Viewer)

tallkid34

In 25 words or less
HSC
babylupin said:
i cannot stand Moulin Rouge....i just cannot...i hate it...
I was unfortunate enough to have to study this movie in year 11. I did quite well in the assessment but even now, I still remember the stupid songs from the movie.. (get out of my fucking head....)

ccc123

HSC
Bunny04 said:
Aeon Flux.
Terrible movie. Saw the movie on a interntational flight- kept waking up whenever it was on and the others i'd seen. Oh my god. SO FREAKING BORING!
Aeon Flux was terrible.

I alos think anything with Adam Sandler is stupid and anything with J-Lo in it is intolerable.

Crestwood's_G

In Elegance
HSC
deuce bigalow 2...that was not funny like most american comedies

oh and also all the matrix films...they sucked sooo badly...shit didnt make sense

crazyhomo

under pressure
HSC
babylupin said:
i cannot stand Moulin Rouge....i just cannot...i hate it...
i hated this movie for so long, all the while not quite knowing what made it so terrible. finally i figured it out. the movie assumes you are an idiot. that's the only possible way to enjoy it. you must be an idiot

jazzmuzik

HSC
worse movie i've seen... "Riding in cars with boys". i usually like ol' drew. but this was bad. sounds like there are far worse out there though...

BlackDragon

HSC
Bunny04 said:
Aeon Flux.
Terrible movie. Saw the movie on a interntational flight- kept waking up whenever it was on and the others i'd seen. Oh my god. SO FREAKING BORING!
Here Here. That was my pick too.

grue

HSC
Eragon and Marie Antoinette, but I have to admit, MA had a cool soundtrack.

Legham

HSC
Open Season was the worst movie i've seen in a long long time.. We saw it when our grade was on a school camp in sydney (they changed it last minute from an awesome surfing one :mad:) in the imax theatre, and even the 3d wasn't enough to make it entertaining.. The previews before it started were FAR better than the actual movie..
I haven't seen any of the other new animated kids movies, but i assume they're not much better.

z600

Sigh.....
HSC
The curse of the golden flower, even with a huge budget the movie was beyond shit

Legham

HSC
^ :O Thats probably my all-time favourite movie!!

And the point of the movie is to entertain people.. Movies don't need a storyline to entertain, it just helps with most types..

Kwayera

Passive-aggressive Mod
HSC
Ford McFairlane or whatever it was called. Holy god, there are no words for its epic suckage.

simonloo

may our bodies remain
HSC
N/A
Cats vs Dogs
White Chicks
Little Man
Those are ones which I've seen and are incredibly bad.

HotShot

-_-
HSC
Deja Vu - just saw it and OFFICIALLY SHITTEST MOVIE EVER ALONG WITH ANOTHER ONE OF BRUCKHEIMER"S CRAP KING ARTHUR!.

slowjam10

HSC
ERAGON
that was definetely one of the most crappest movies i have ever had to sit through, shit acting that looks like it was dubbed over and you know the best actor was the the CGI dragon lol and what was with them just having to incoparate Chris Egan from Home and Away, it was funny that all the evil ppl looked like my teachers lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)