HSC
december boys was absolute rubbish
hot rod
NED
scary movie etc

and stupid movies with ott aussie accents that just rubbish australia

Pace_T

HSC
'journey to the centre of the earth' was pretty terrible. as though someone decided to make a movie that was nothing more than a study of movie cliches.

i know it's meant to be a family/kids movie, but even so. no excuse. the acting was bad, the plot (more predictable than anything i've ever seen before in my life), the dialogue, actually the whole script, the musical score (absolutely stuffed with musical cliches too)...the only half-decent part was some of the special effects, and a few of the sets. otherwise...

argh. ridiculous. :spzz:
but you were stupid enough to go watch it..

by just seeing the previews on tv i knew it was garbage

missanonymous7

Secretive Member
HSC
but you were stupid enough to go watch it..

by just seeing the previews on tv i knew it was garbage
was with friends, and THEY wanted to watch it, despite me pointing out that it was basically a 'kids action movie', which are inevitably bad. they still hired it. :(

come on. it's not like i'm going to go home & ditch my friends during a movie night just because i don't like the movie.

HSC
the wicker man. i swear its a comedy, not a horror movie.

[youtube]e6i2WRreARo[/youtube]

blooody hell! could not have sed it better myself. THIS movie is not only THE worst MOVIE out but it has the SHITTEST storyline the WORST actors and a very poor script. I can't believe i watched it all. After i watched it i told my friend about how brilliant it was (so she would acutually consider watching it)..to see if she thought similiar over its shit quality. She texted me a few hours later raging that i wasted 2 hours of her life.

Seriously people DO.NOT.WATCH.THE.WICKERMAN.

thats all =)

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
blooody hell! could not have sed it better myself. THIS movie is not only THE worst MOVIE out but it has the SHITTEST storyline the WORST actors and a very poor script. I can't believe i watched it all. After i watched it i told my friend about how brilliant it was (so she would acutually consider watching it)..to see if she thought similiar over its shit quality. She texted me a few hours later raging that i wasted 2 hours of her life.

Seriously people DO.NOT.WATCH.THE.WICKERMAN.

thats all =)
I thought it was going to be some sort of thriller, and when Cage gets placed in the wicker..cage and gets burnt im going "so...when's his death going to be avenged?"

Fucked up movie.

electrolysis

congenital schmuck
HSC
'journey to the centre of the earth' was pretty terrible. as though someone decided to make a movie that was nothing more than a study of movie cliches.

i know it's meant to be a family/kids movie, but even so. no excuse. the acting was bad, the plot (more predictable than anything i've ever seen before in my life), the dialogue, actually the whole script, the musical score (absolutely stuffed with musical cliches too)...the only half-decent part was some of the special effects, and a few of the sets. otherwise...

argh. ridiculous. :spzz:
lol I was forced to watch that with my brother
totally crap imo

gcchick

Come at me bro
HSC
Uni Grad
Zombies Zombies Zombies.

It was on Showtime really late a couple of months ago when a couple of my mates were over. The SHITTEST horror movie ever but as a comedy it's fantastic because it sucks so much.

Google/Youtube it.

Bek93

HSC
Poultrygeist.
Please youtube it.
You won't regret it
Haha

HSC
worst movie: matrix reloaded, didn't even know what was happening in the movie, nearly fell asleep at the cinemas watching it
DITTO. I was watching it in a ski-resort, wayy back. Never got it. Something about dreams and dying in them could kill you in the RL, and all that stuff. Was it even dreams? or some virtual world?

D:

Journey to the Centre of the Earth was lame. The only time i was excited was when the chick nearly got eaten by the plant. Dammit!

Roy9

HSC
Jeepers Creepers 2

It was on tv one night and I watched it for a bit.... I literally thought it was supposed to be a comedy

loller

Banned
HSC
N/A
you're all shit cos jeepers creepers 2 is great
semi pro is alright
and fast and the furious is great

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)