The Shittest Movie Ever. (1 Viewer)

rewster

HSC
Are you messing with me Zohan was funny as hell. They're worst films out there than Don't Mess with the Zohan. To me Broken Flowers and Magnolia are by far the worst films I have ever seen.
Magnolia? Are you kidding? That's a brilliant film, way better than bloody Zohan.

Desok

Fasten Your Seatbelts...
HSC
All Starship Troopers, they are all as equally terrible as each other.
fucken idiot. they're supposed to be bad its what makes them good :rolleyes:

u remind me of those faggots that think shoot 'em up is a serious action movie.

Bek93

HSC
I don't know about the shittest movie ever.
But the worst ones that i can remember are:
Room 6 - Soo bad, seriously
The Happening - I'm sorry but i can't believe i went to see this at the movies. Stupid storyline and just boring.
Don't Mess With The Zohan - Stupid, not even funny and i normally like movies that are stupid funny, but this was just boring.

DanteEX

HSC
True Stories.... It is just plain unwatchable, this was the first decent lead character role John Goodman was in, too bad the movie is a truck load of suck.

I have never forgiven talking heads for such a lousy film... Don't watch it

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC
fucken idiot. they're supposed to be bad its what makes them good :rolleyes:

u remind me of those faggots that think shoot 'em up is a serious action movie.
No shit really? Here i was thinking they were going all out in an attempt to win best motion picture. Of course they're meant to be bad, except to me that doesn't make them good, it makes them annoying.

Rockyroad

Banned
HSC
I reckon Wild Child (2008) has pretty terrible - incredibly predictable and horrible - just horribble!

Rockyroad

Banned
HSC
Quite obviously "the fuck" was to "bring it on", although in the 300 versions they made, not once did they ever elaborate as to what "it" is or was at the specified time and/or place.

hahaa!

the leo romeo and juliet isn't the WORST movie.
I agree with - you got served - terrible terrible and more terrible when you have to pretend u like it.

And I would like to add twilight to this list (sorry if someone's already said it).
Oh my god - the acting and everything about it was terrible. The cast weren't too terrible looking and could have pulled it off if it weren't for the script - my god - i swear i could have done better with book to movie translation. oh and the
'glittering' hahahaahah!!!!!! that was so gross and fake and stupid - it looked like hair and sand.

Last edited:

OffTheChane

HSC
chicken park (yes a real movie) was absolutely disgraceful....it was about giant chickens who were trying to kill humans

and my friend has told me about snakes on a train lol...youtube it

trento654

HSC
chicken park (yes a real movie) was absolutely disgraceful....it was about giant chickens who were trying to kill humans

and my friend has told me about snakes on a train lol...youtube it

ahahah chicken park, i saw that movie when i was 9, first movie i'd ever seen tits in

OXYGIN

HSC
i hated the movie Giminy Glick.

not funny or interesting at all

missanonymous7

Secretive Member
HSC
'journey to the centre of the earth' was pretty terrible. as though someone decided to make a movie that was nothing more than a study of movie cliches.

i know it's meant to be a family/kids movie, but even so. no excuse. the acting was bad, the plot (more predictable than anything i've ever seen before in my life), the dialogue, actually the whole script, the musical score (absolutely stuffed with musical cliches too)...the only half-decent part was some of the special effects, and a few of the sets. otherwise...

argh. ridiculous. :spzz:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)