• Best of luck to the class of 2024 for their HSC exams. You got this!
    Let us know your thoughts on the HSC exams here
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

The small guy just can't win... (2 Viewers)

Giant Lobster

HSC
nahh that was sort of a figure of speech there
actually mine is quite legible, just takes more time and attention to read i guess. but still that shouldnt be a problem
i dunno, its just my guess that she was hard on me cos of my handwriting, cos no matter how critically i look at my work, it still beats some of the crap that was awarded high :rolleyes:

well ive spoken with her about it, but i wasnt able to say everything i wanted (nicely, of course:)) about her and her marking regime cos she was in a hurry. damn. tomoro will do....

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Giant Lobster
well ive spoken with her about it, but i wasnt able to say everything i wanted (nicely, of course:)) about her and her marking regime cos she was in a hurry. damn. tomoro will do....
Remember if words fail, expressing yourself in ways other than the english language (eg explosives) can help.

Tarek

lol....damn... yeh it happens my old eng teacher was that biased.... my highest marks was 16/20.... i think she hated the fact that id do it the night before in about 2 hours lol....
it wasnt that bad really, but you can tell when your read some peoples essays their essays are crap but they get good marks, y? becuase the teacher likes them. i wonder what the marks would really be like if they marked the papers without knowing who's was who's, like dont you?

ameh

dirty trick
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by needbrains
lol....damn... yeh it happens my old eng teacher was that biased.... my highest marks was 16/20.... i think she hated the fact that id do it the night before in about 2 hours lol....
it wasnt that bad really, but you can tell when your read some peoples essays their essays are crap but they get good marks, y? becuase the teacher likes them. i wonder what the marks would really be like if they marked the papers without knowing who's was who's, like dont you?

dont write ur name on essays then
i did my essay the night before and got it marked by a teacher that didnt know me...got better than what my own teacher would have given me A-

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)