The status of Real Madrid. (1 Viewer)

Roy9

HSC
For those who think Real's defence is good - I suggest you watch the Sevilla game.

shak99

HSC
Uni Grad
For those who think Real's defence is good - I suggest you watch the Sevilla game.
trues but Sevilla's midfield and attack are linking superbly atm; they look good for 3rd spot at this rate. plus, maybe promoting a defender from their youth or Real Castilla team will let them unlock a gem?

shak99

HSC
Uni Grad
+1

lass wasn't playing .. hence these things happen
+1; I reckon Real Madrid should sell M.Diarra...to Arsenal (who are in-need of a strong DM, that is irrespective of there 6-2 thrashing of lowly blackburn) :pain:

shak99

HSC
Uni Grad
no offense but soccer is really really gay...
excuse you 'TOMM 2096'; why would you post in a soccer forum if you do thinks it gay??

sounds to me like your the one suffering from a case of really really bad 'gay'ness :evilfire::evilfire:

jmakowiak

HSC
Roy9 said:
Regardless of what Shak99 says, Real's defence is still not that great, and this game proves it. Could, Could, but won't just yet, go so far as to say in the bottom half of the league as far as defending rates.

Roy9 said:
No offence but you're a cunt
+1000

shak99

HSC
Uni Grad
Regardless of what Shak99 says, Real's defence is still not that great, and this game proves it. Could, Could, but won't just yet, go so far as to say in the bottom half of the league as far as defending rates.
LOL, your right about Real's defence, i can back that up with Pellegrini's interest in promoting Marcel Alonso (LB position), as Marcelo was like a lost hound, he was torn apart by Navas.

So who should be in Real's first-choice back 4?

Im assuming.....Ramos-----------Garay-----------Albiol-------------Drenthe (who's their no.1 LB?)

jmakowiak

HSC
shak99 said:
LOL, your right about Real's defence, i can back that up with Pellegrini's interest in promoting Marcel Alonso (LB position), as Marcelo was like a lost hound, he was torn apart by Navas.

Im assuming.....Ramos-----------Garay-----------Albiol-------------Drenthe (who's their no.1 LB?)
Ramos definitely. Garay definitely. For me, though, LCB and LB should be shared amongst Albiol, Drenthe and Metzelder. The german has more to offer than people think imo.

shak99

HSC
Uni Grad
Ramos definitely. Garay definitely. For me, though, LCB and LB should be shared amongst Albiol, Drenthe and Metzelder. The german has more to offer than people think imo.
i couldnt agree more with the inclusion of Metzelder in the madrid backline as he craves a place in the german national team.....(I highly doubt Joachim Low will let him play CB if he's benched for so long :cry:)

jmakowiak

HSC
shak99 said:
I highly doubt Joachim Low will let him play CB if he's benched for so long
And his international squad position was already looking doubtful. :cry:

shak99

HSC
Uni Grad
And his international squad position was already looking doubtful. :cry:
In addition to his position being doubtful already; players like Hummels, Hoewedes, Bender are quite talented at CB/DM positions (part of the U-21 German champions)

blackfoxx

HSC
Personally i dont think Madrid should have sold wesley sneijder or robben. They were both excellent replacements for Kaka and Ronaldo. Then such a big burden would not be placed upon Kaka and Ronaldo, this would also allow them to be rested for games etc.

But hey then again thats just me.

shak99

HSC
Uni Grad
Personally i dont think Madrid should have sold wesley sneijder or robben. They were both excellent replacements for Kaka and Ronaldo. Then such a big burden would not be placed upon Kaka and Ronaldo, this would also allow them to be rested for games etc.

But hey then again thats just me.
I agree x100!!

There was no logic behind the transfer of Robben. Instead Madrid could of sold of VDV for a nice price to any German Club or to Ajax.

Sneijder had to move, he's World Class and a player of that Calibre doesnt deserve bench time in Spain. I'm questioning Florentino Perez's transfer policy, as he could sell half of the current ageing squad and promote from Real Castilla!

The players who should move now while they are still worth some amount of money are: VDV; M.Diarra; Guti; Metzelder. :D

FCB

Emma Watson <3
HSC

Arberloa is the current LB.

And for those who said Zlatan is crap. Did anyone see his goal against madrid. Its 11 goals in 13 app!

That is far from crap.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)