The Story of Me (1 Viewer)

taeyang

HSC
not to be hatin or anything but i don't understand the zyzz hype. he was a stripper ffs, and hid behind some hard-ass facade.
I was on 4chan when he was posting like 4 years ago or something, it's only because he "transformed himself" in front of a board of basement dwelling neckbeards that he became "famous", he is only known because of his use of "his" internet meme's and trolling with Alki David/battlecam... he was a cool bro though (I'm trying not to sound like I am his best friend cause I didn't even know the guy ^.^) from what you see behind the scenes. He is serious when he says, and this leads off from Cecily, "Zyzz is a personification, it is a way of life" ... But I have to say, he's looks like a fucking badass though ^.^

iRuler

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
not to be hatin or anything but i don't understand the zyzz hype. he was a stripper ffs, and hid behind some hard-ass facade.
this.

stop being such a suck up to zyzz, he was hardly anything.

-

As for motivation, just believe in yourself, and try your best, and get over that depression.

HSC
Uni Grad
hey man i know exactly how you feel, trust me...

1 month ago i'd confidently tell anyone that i'd get 95+ atar

but now my hopes are dim, i'm settling for 90+

i haven't given up med just yet but for now it's postponed

instead i plan on studying combined civil engineering and architecture at unsw (need 91 star after bonus points)

i will try umat again next year and if i don't get in again then whatever, i will still be studying a course i enjoy and has good job prospects

for now i think you should just study hard and try your best and worry about uni courses after post-hsc p8rtyin/schoolies

yours

HSC
I'm sure there are other ways to become filthy rich other than becoming a doctor

uirate

HSC
this.

stop being such a suck up to zyzz, he was hardly anything.

-

As for motivation, just believe in yourself, and try your best, and get over that depression.
oh rofl... "he was hardly anything". he was able to motivate millions around the world to get in shape so plz dont say stuff dat not true. not "sucking up".. just posting some motivation:

Chrissiee

Frost Yourselves
HSC
^^^ hes so hot.
Also this is not such a big deal, everyone freaks out too much for HSC, we all need to realise that there are many ways to get what we want. HSC is not the only pathway.

slurpzz1

HSC
Once upon a time, a brilliant young (Starting of Yr 12) me had dreams of becoming a doctor. Day and night, I studied. Hours after hours of typing, writing, reading and calculations. My hands ached and my head throbbed but I continued, sacrificing health over study. UMAT and trials were nearing and I was prepared. My body was ready. My mind was ready.
Guess what ? I achieved top 3 results and every single exam. Fuck yeah I thought, time to be the doctor.
But no, it didn't go to plan. My UMAT results arrived a few weeks. I was at school when I heard my mates talking about their UMAT results. My eyes widened, glistening with enthusiasm. I walked up to them asked, "UMAT RESULTS ARE OUT?"
They replied, "YEA IT CAME OUT LAST NIGHT"
Hurriedly, I walked around my classroom asking for someone with internet. To no avail, no one had internet. The bell rang and I ran to the library, asking to use the computers. Logged on but fuck, the website was blocked. It was lunch so I borrowed a friends car, and drove home (LOL desperate).
I logged into my account and to my horror, I got shit.
SO, i drove back to school and went to my friends and they asked, "HOWD YOU GO?"
:mad2:
O well i thought, fuck this shit, fuck school idc bout mah atar, just get 97+ now.
Formal was coming up and i was planning to party hard all week until i reach the first week of holi until i studied. But no, i ended up studying 5 days before first english HSC exam. During this 3 weeks, i was out, drinking, doing some ganja and what not ( I was studying but very little)
Now, i dont even think i can get over 90+ atar now. I am trying to study now, but am too sick and tired (some epic bullshit flu) and have no misadventure shit w/e you call that fuck. I have no uni course in mind right now and everyone around me have low expectations of me (<90 atar). SO im thinking fuck this, ima just wing the exams (and im pretty sure will beat 3/4 of my cohort )
Wot to do? I am dead fucking serious
/rant
Boo hoo..

TheWolfsLunch

HSC
I remember back in the days I had grand plans of becoming a Vet. Yeah, wasn't gonna happen hahaha. I'm still expecting high, but I know I won't reach high ATARs like 95+ or at least I don't think I will lol.

Now I'm going to follow up a course in the Environmental science area. Had a speaker come into our class which put the idea in my head.

Also, forget Zyzz, this guy is probably just about as inspirational.

2011_

HSC
I remember back in the days I had grand plans of becoming a Vet. Yeah, wasn't gonna happen hahaha. I'm still expecting high, but I know I won't reach high ATARs like 95+ or at least I don't think I will lol.

Now I'm going to follow up a course in the Environmental science area. Had a speaker come into our class which put the idea in my head.

@TheWolfsLunch did you know you don't need 95 to be accepted into Veterinary Science at CSU??
And to the op, my best friend was disappointed with his UMAT result too. I still believe in him, and you can do it too! Just remember - there are always other ways to get in (eg. do Bachelor of Medical Science, then apply to postgrad medicine). Good luck!

kangy93

HSC
Don't stop now! Striving through a sense of failure will only sweeten your feeling of success later on. If it's your passion, then don't let go of it. :)

noworriez1

HSC
N/A
^^^ hes so hot.
Also this is not such a big deal, everyone freaks out too much for HSC, we all need to realise that there are many ways to get what we want. HSC is not the only pathway.
only in australia

be grateful

K

khorne

Fuck a majority of you guys are really penks. Cut the motivational BS, it has to come from within

erfanau123

HSC
lol no shut up you penk

there's no point in aiming for med right now because there's no possibility that i'll get it, interviews for UWS were handed out a week ago and i didn't get one

after 1st year of uni my GPA will used, atar will be meaningless
FUCKKKK I LOVE THIS BI*CH
srsly, same story with me, but i had lower goals. i wanted to do med too at uws but knew 95+ was just impossible for me, as years went by id say oh next year ill dedicate and that never happened, it came to yr 12 and i fukd up my first exams cause of our shitcunt teachers, ( i know u shouldnt blame teachers) but how can u be motivated to learn bout a subject which seems boring. then i got a phys tutor and start fapping to phys, but then my maths was soo shit, i had failed 3u in yr 11 as my teacher was forcing whole class to drop to 2u which we all did which put us all off maths, so yeh atm i have shitcunt ranks, no motivation as i know 80 is a fukn challenge for me, im aiming at getting high gpa and transferring into something cool in uni cause atm i dno what i want to do either, and yeh ... btw im fukd for monday :)

but... on a good point OP motivated me to study for eng on the night of eng when he posted a cmnt on someones thread saying, uv spent 12 years for this and ur gonna give up now, SOLDIER ON BUDDY

lo but that only worked for like that night :(

RawrJohnT

HSC
I really think UMAT was also my reason for lack of motivation. I simply didn't get the marks I needed and now I have completely lowered my standards from 95+.
Right now, I am trying so hard to get at least 80 to get into Bachelor of Science and I'm still doubting myself. Damn UMAT.

iRuler

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
oh rofl... "he was hardly anything". he was able to motivate millions around the world to get in shape so plz dont say stuff dat not true. not "sucking up".. just posting some motivation:
LOL "motivate millions around the world" orite bro, if this is what the world calls motivation, I dont know where humanity is heading, this is hardly anything to be impressed by.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)