The Story of Me (1 Viewer)

bluemac13

HSC
Once upon a time, a brilliant young (Starting of Yr 12) me had dreams of becoming a doctor. Day and night, I studied. Hours after hours of typing, writing, reading and calculations. My hands ached and my head throbbed but I continued, sacrificing health over study. UMAT and trials were nearing and I was prepared. My body was ready. My mind was ready.
Guess what ? I achieved top 3 results and every single exam. Fuck yeah I thought, time to be the doctor.
But no, it didn't go to plan. My UMAT results arrived a few weeks. I was at school when I heard my mates talking about their UMAT results. My eyes widened, glistening with enthusiasm. I walked up to them asked, "UMAT RESULTS ARE OUT?"
They replied, "YEA IT CAME OUT LAST NIGHT"
Hurriedly, I walked around my classroom asking for someone with internet. To no avail, no one had internet. The bell rang and I ran to the library, asking to use the computers. Logged on but fuck, the website was blocked. It was lunch so I borrowed a friends car, and drove home (LOL desperate).
I logged into my account and to my horror, I got shit.
SO, i drove back to school and went to my friends and they asked, "HOWD YOU GO?"
:mad2:
O well i thought, fuck this shit, fuck school idc bout mah atar, just get 97+ now.
Formal was coming up and i was planning to party hard all week until i reach the first week of holi until i studied. But no, i ended up studying 5 days before first english HSC exam. During this 3 weeks, i was out, drinking, doing some ganja and what not ( I was studying but very little)
Now, i dont even think i can get over 90+ atar now. I am trying to study now, but am too sick and tired (some epic bullshit flu) and have no misadventure shit w/e you call that fuck. I have no uni course in mind right now and everyone around me have low expectations of me (<90 atar). SO im thinking fuck this, ima just wing the exams (and im pretty sure will beat 3/4 of my cohort )
Wot to do? I am dead fucking serious
/rant
Same short of story as me excapt i want to study computer. I proberly might go and do a tafe course or patway if i don't get the marks. beacuse i do want to go to uni.

marshne

HSC
its never too late brah, keep pushing till the very end!

Isho

Banned
HSC
N/A
LOL "motivate millions around the world" orite bro, if this is what the world calls motivation, I dont know where humanity is heading, this is hardly anything to be impressed by.
Not completely defending Zyzz, but, he wasn't just some illiterate faggot that just started body building. He was actually a smart talented guy. He received DUX from his school (forgot the name, some christian school) and received high 80s in his ATAR. Also a major english freak, did ext 2 english. From past pics, you can see him to be a normal skinny guy. He was a huge gamer as well as an internet nerd (Like us!) that pretty much trolled most of the time for the lulz.

I think people admire him most for having the determination to completely reform himself from a 'nerd' to THAT. For his bodybuilding part, I acknowledge his commitment to completely change his physical appearance and obtain godly aesthetics over the period of a few years... but... his change of lifestyle to partying all day err'day (although he did continue to go to uni) and introducing bodybuilding to normal faggots made me acknowledge him less lol. It's so hard to avoid the damn wannabes! -.-

edit: writing this half asleep, might not make sense lol.

HyperComplexxx

ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
HSC
Not completely defending Zyzz, but, he wasn't just some illiterate faggot that just started body building. He was actually a smart talented guy. He received DUX from his school (forgot the name, some christian school) and received high 80s in his ATAR. Also a major english freak, did ext 2 english. From past pics, you can see him to be a normal skinny guy. He was a huge gamer as well as an internet nerd (Like us!) that pretty much trolled most of the time for the lulz.

I think people admire him most for having the determination to completely reform himself from a 'nerd' to THAT. For his bodybuilding part, I acknowledge his commitment to completely change his physical appearance and obtain godly aesthetics over the period of a few years... but... his change of lifestyle to partying all day err'day (although he did continue to go to uni) and introducing bodybuilding to normal faggots made me acknowledge him less lol. It's so hard to avoid the damn wannabes! -.-

edit: writing this half asleep, might not make sense lol.
lol at how my ranting thread has derailed into Zyzz
+1
ZYzz infact did motivate a lot of people! Now you see a lot of lil weak nerd gamer boys lifting at the gym now lul

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)