• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

the strength of UWS and its underrated reputation (1 Viewer)

HerO

Banned
69 Penis Avenue, Dickton Pussyville 6969.
HSC
Annegelic said:
omg hero, you've been at this forum all day. GIVE IT A REST.
That's extremely considerate thing of u 2 say Annegelic, however, given the fact that I have proven everything that I say is correct though not every1 will be in agreeance, therefore, there is still reasoning 2 be made. :cool:

Jonathan A

HSC
HerO said:
That's extremely considerate thing of u 2 say Annegelic, however, given the fact that I have proven everything that I say is correct though not every1 will be in agreeance, therefore, there is still reasoning 2 be made. :cool:

Put it this way. You are a hero in your own world. No one in their right mind goes into a forum of another uni and bags the uni and its students. It's easy to do on this forum, but I dare you to go to a UWS student and say the things you say, especially the Riverbar at Parramatta campus, you will get destroyed.

christ_ine

simply because
HSC
The last thing we need minus pointless arguments is power-pushing.

liveit_up

HSC
N/A
ahh k nice ...well if u really wanna no then the answer is no

christ_ine

simply because
HSC
It's not very nice, especially as a benefactor, to threaten people in such a way, natstar.

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
j_davo24 said:
Exactly. There shouldn't be any need to. You went/go to UWS because you wanted to, and if you didn't what too then why are you bothering? As was said before, it's a uni, they teach, you learn, it's the same at every uni.
Well considering that it has a lower UAI, i assume some ppl would have gone to other unis if they got higher UAI's to get them into other unis

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
natstar said:
I woulda stil done my course if I got a higher UAI.
I probably wouldnt, or maybe i would, cause it involves less travelling, un less i moved to North Sydney, then i would have went to UNSW or Macquarie nect yr or whatever

L

LaraB

Jonathan A said:
Put it this way. You are a hero in your own world. No one in their right mind goes into a forum of another uni and bags the uni and its students. It's easy to do on this forum, but I dare you to go to a UWS student and say the things you say, especially the Riverbar at Parramatta campus, you will get destroyed.
:) yay 4 you:)
100% agreed

if you need to hide behind a forum, there isnt much point is there? especially when very few people agree with your comments with good reason

I agree with whoever said Natstar shouldnt say comments like stuff she said in the last few posts, however i do think that if you support certain comments/posts that others have reported/argued against as they were insulting or whatever or even posts that are just equivalent to 'junk mail', that kinda thing, you shouldnt expect that people should exactly shower you with praise....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)