• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

The Strokes (1 Viewer)

HSC
if you picked the 'collect from a ticketek outlet' option (i don't trust australia post with my tickets, they've been lost before even with insurance and it was a pain in the ass to get new ones) -- can you get them, like, now? or do you have to wait a while?

helmut

HSC
katietheskatie said:
(i don't trust australia post with my tickets, they've been lost before even with insurance and it was a pain in the ass to get new ones)
slightly concerned. are australia post as shit as cityrail?
[random question to anyone... are the yeah yeah yeahs good live?]

justbecause

icanhascheezburger
HSC
That hasn't happen to me before :\ but I still worry that sometimes, well I've already chosen for it to come through mail, I'm sure not if I can change it now. Says allow to wait for 14 days or so. If they're lost by 2 weeks then, tickets will probably be sold out by then, so no chance of getting new ones. $8 is pretty much a rip for mail delivery or to collect them. -_-

arrested development
HSC
Yeah, I was out shopping this morning and went to a ticketek outlet to ask if it had sold out yet, just out of curiosity. This was at about 11:15am, and it had already sold out!

HSC
N/A
Oh, The rakes are supporting? Awesome!

Has anybody else noticed the severe lack of updates on their dot com?
Juliet needs to get her ass in gear.

justbecause

icanhascheezburger
HSC
NO! The Rakes aren't supporting The Strokes. I emailed the guys yesterday about that and got a reply this morning.

Mailed-By: gmail.comTo: therakesuk@hotmail.com

I've been hearing some things about you guys possibly supporting The Strokes for their Australian tour in August next month. Can you confirm this? This would be brillant to you see guys come to Au and perform. I want to see Alan dance haha.

From: rakes rakes <therakesuk@hotmail.com>Mailed-By: hotmail.comTo: Sandra

hi sandra,
sorry we not supporting the strokes after all .. it sort of fell thru.

bugger.

enjoy the strokes though!!!

cheers,

alan.

:( I was looking forward to this.

arrested development
HSC
yeah, they pulled out a couple of weeks ago. my friend got an email from them saying that they shan't be supporting. SO DEVASTATED. i was actually more excited about the rakes than the strokes. :(

arrested development
HSC
hahahahahaha and lol @ the email address: therakesuk. i just glanced at it and thought it said "the rakes suk". i was thinking 'that's a funny thing to have as the official email address'. :eek:

arrested development
HSC
i hope it's not one of the usual shitty australian support act bands. pleeeaaasseeee be a uk band. *prays*

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)