THE SU TWINS North Shore Tutors (1 Viewer)

M.S.

HSC
Hey guys, hope your hardwork is beginning to bear fruits, but if it isn't, don't worry, there is still time!

I'm willing to spend some time on saturday mornings to help you guys out. If any of you are struggling or just need reinforcement of material in 4U, 3U maths, physics and chemistry (I'll probably even throw in a few first year chemistry and first year physics lessons in as well for interest :p) then don't hesitate to email me at su.michael@hotmail.com

If however you don't particularly like me, and like my twin brother better, then you can email him at su.david@hotmail.com

Good luck.

behemoth100

Adv_Sci_Tutor
HSC
Dave2007 said:
The wiltons in that article went to my school!

But the su twins kicked their ass...

Do you have any freaky twin abilities like finishing each others sentences?
HAHAHA they don't claim they have freaky twin abilities but they so do. The absolute funniest thing that ever happened was me and mike were walking, his brother rings, Mike picks up the phone and before dave has a chance to say anything Mike says "Ok", hangs up, and then turns around and said "david's waiting for us in Wentworth".
I swear I laughed for like 10 minutes.

_dhj_

-_-
HSC
hahhaa.... these guys are awesome but i still can't tell them apart.

HSC
N/A
There's no guarantee that I'd undertake this, but do apprise of how we are to be tutored by you (whichever twin), please.
What, do we choose which twin we get?

Do either of you twins have your ranks in the state? Again, do tell us please.

Thanks. And congrats on the feats that you've achieved thus far.

d.s.

HSC
Lucid Scintilla said:
There's no guarantee that I'd undertake this, but do apprise of how we are to be tutored by you (whichever twin), please.
What, do we choose which twin we get?

Do either of you twins have your ranks in the state? Again, do tell us please.

Thanks. And congrats on the feats that you've achieved thus far.
Thank you for your reply.

You will find our HSC achievements and ranks in the opening post. We don't have our state rankings for the other subjects.

Regarding the reality of the actual tutoring, the person who tutors you will depend on who is available. Because we study different university courses, our available times are different. One of us will meet you at the library or other location, usually once a week for 1-2 hrs, varying depending on workload and proximity to assessments.

If you have further queries, please feel free to pop us an email at thesutwins@gmail.com

broady

w3rd
HSC
d.s. said:
Thank you for your reply.

You will find our HSC achievements and ranks in the opening post. We don't have our state rankings for the other subjects.

Regarding the reality of the actual tutoring, the person who tutors you will depend on who is available. Because we study different university courses, our available times are different. One of us will meet you at the library or other location, usually once a week for 1-2 hrs, varying depending on workload and proximity to assessments.

If you have further queries, please feel free to pop us an email at thesutwins@gmail.com
and anyway, sif you'd be able to tell who's tutoring you... only those that have known them for several years can tell them apart! ;)

M.S.

HSC
Hey guys, hope you're all travelling well. I'm seeing alot of new faces here on BOS, so let me introduce my twin brother and myself.

We graduated from North Sydney Boys High School in 2006 both receiving 99.95, currently we're both at USYD studying different degrees, and this year we have both managed to achieve HD average at university.

Over 2007, we have helped many students from both private and public high schools reach their potentials in the HSC, and now having gained one year of teaching experience, we're willing to help you achieve your best.

The subjects which we tutor include:

2/3/4U Mathematics
Physics
Chemistry
Year 7-11 Mathematics and science

I also know of an absolutely brilliant biology tutor who is in love with the biological sciences, so if you need tutoring in biology I'd be happy to give you his contact information.

We operate primarily in the North Shore area but the State library can be considered since it's not far from uni.

If you'd like more information, drop us an email at thesutwins@gmail.com.

Also, as part of a continuing process to improve our teaching standards, and hence your learning experience, all comments are welcome! We take on board every constructive feedback to improve the quality of our lessons.

Finally, from past experiences, the holiday period is a time where many people lose focus, do not be one of those people! If you want 99+, you will need to put in the yards, unless of course if you're a prodigy :D

Last edited:

nnp

HSC
N/A
hi everybody,

I am one of David's students and I think these words should be used to describe him:
talented, enthusiastic, nice, patient, helpful and a good friend.

so if you are looking for an excellent science tutor, the twins should be your first choice!!!!!

all the best for your HSC, guyz

NNP

P.S.Please remeber to pay David if he tutors you

~shinigami~

~Summer Song~
HSC
I was one of Michael's students and I just have to say that it was the best tutoring experience ever.

I didn't dread going to tutoring every week, I actually looked forward to it. It didn't feel like I was being tutored but more like I had a very smart and talented friend who would go the extra mile to ensure that I achieved the best I could.

Thank You Michael.

PS Unfortunately, I didn't get to speak to David a lot but from the little that I did, it was enough to realise that he is an extremely insightful, nice and wonderful person.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)