The subject I hate most is ... (1 Viewer)

The subject I hate most is ...

• English (Standard or Advanced)

Votes: 274 46.1%
  • English (Extension 1 or 2)

Votes: 15 2.5%
  • Maths

Votes: 87 14.6%
  • Maths (Extension 1)

Votes: 20 3.4%
  • Maths (Extension 2)

Votes: 8 1.3%
  • Physics

Votes: 36 6.1%
  • Chemisrty

Votes: 51 8.6%
  • SDD

Votes: 15 2.5%
  • Engineering

Votes: 4 0.7%
  • Other ...

Votes: 85 14.3%

• Total voters

Riviet

HSC
N/A
hopeles5ly said:
is eco fun? i heard that it's heaps boring unless you got a really good teacher?
Yeah it's pretty interesting, I'm really getting into the exchange rates at the moment, it all makes sense to me. :) Having a good teacher is always a bonus. :D

Danoz The Great

HSC
I hated english (standard) and religion.
Also Chem, dropped it end of year 11.

Mountain.Dew

Magician, and Lawyer.
HSC
i had a pretty ordinary chemistry teacher. sometimes he would bore me to tears. when conducting his lessons, he would literally read off the overhead, perhaps adding in the occasional "...and so...", or "therefore..." and "it can be seen that"...

and guess what? chemistry was my lowest HSC mark. that would speak volumes ;)

funkless

HSC
N/A
I voted Physics, mainly because I'm in a three tear between Chemistry, Physics and Maths. Physics has concepts which takes me forever to get my head around, I don't really have all the time in the world to comprehend Physics stuff. Chemistry is so itsy bitsy with its particular rules and stuff, I just zone out or confused. Maths is just boring, I can do it. It's just not that inspiring of a subject.

nerakp

HSC
ENGLISH!! diediedie!! You would too if your English teacher didn't teach and made you write essays EVERY lesson for 2 terms straight.

My favourite subject is maths too, except I only do 3 units, not 4, you crazy, crazy person. :p

P_Dilemma

Extraordinary Entertainer
HSC
I remember some farkin' old du-da last year (well, some time ago) complaining that the English HSC wasn't hard enough, since 99% of students got above Band 1...

Stupid old people... the only way they can measure success is through measuring failure...

I'm not saying that they should dumb it down to a retarded level, i'm just saying that there needs to be balance and flexibility. But it seems, anything that gov't does is unreliable. (Food for thought: one of the biggest gov't monopolies in the USA is education; consider the fact that most gov't monos there suck crud).

If English keeps going on like this, the whole world's gonna start converting to esperanto...

-P_D

miss random

HSC
English, too much 2 study and its the only compulsory 1 (well for me Religion's compulsory but only cz im at a Catholic skol)

ReaL~

HSC
english!
Teacher is stupid, class is stupid, teacher thinks shes cute whenever she says "challenge"

vtazn21

HSC
N/A
physics- boring, dont understand/dont care. i like the space topic though its interesting

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)