The subject I hate most is ... (1 Viewer)

The subject I hate most is ...

• English (Standard or Advanced)

Votes: 274 46.1%
  • English (Extension 1 or 2)

Votes: 15 2.5%
  • Maths

Votes: 87 14.6%
  • Maths (Extension 1)

Votes: 20 3.4%
  • Maths (Extension 2)

Votes: 8 1.3%
  • Physics

Votes: 36 6.1%
  • Chemisrty

Votes: 51 8.6%
  • SDD

Votes: 15 2.5%
  • Engineering

Votes: 4 0.7%
  • Other ...

Votes: 85 14.3%

• Total voters

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
Yeah I do 4 U English. I don't like Advanced anywhere near as much as I like Ex 1...... I think maybe it's because our class moves a bit slowly and some people whinge a lot lol.

You have a point about not being able to choose English..... I wonder if it wasn't compulsory how many people would actually do English.........

Juliet

HSC
Originally posted by braindrainedAsh
Yeah I do 4 U English. I don't like Advanced anywhere near as much as I like Ex 1...... I think maybe it's because our class moves a bit slowly and some people whinge a lot lol.

You have a point about not being able to choose English..... I wonder if it wasn't compulsory how many people would actually do English.........
Count me out. I wouldn't.:mad1:

malayz_angel

I love English, its my fav subject as well as history. My least is definitely a tie between maths and economics!!! I don't know how anyone can like those!

mazz

hey look! ????
HA!!!!!!! I can't believe all you people hate english so much! I find that extremely hard to believe.... i dont see how you can hate it.... very strange. Well for me english would ave to be my favourite subject although i hate the texts we are studying but hey thats life. I guess i like it so much cause of my teachers.... they make me wanna go to english....I was surprised maths didn't come up much.. well for me i hated maths the most... maybe thats due to the fact that i ws prettymuch failing so hey... i dropped it YAY a whole week ago!!! hehe well the subject i hate the most would have to be BUSINESS and BIOLOGY which come at a tie.... they both so boring and i find bio really had to get maybe thats kind of cause my teacher

Juliet

HSC
Originally posted by malayz_angel
I love English, its my fav subject as well as history. My least is definitely a tie between maths and economics!!! I don't know how anyone can like those!
At least you got to do economics. I choose it as one of my subjects but we didn't have enough people to make class.:angry:

Nothing personal malayz_angle. I'm just still not over it even though its been more than a year. ;) :D

tammer

Remembering P.I.G.
HSC
Originally posted by braindrainedAsh
i definately would. after maths it was my favourite subject. yeah i know its sad that math and english were my 2 favs but they grew on me. i hated math until i dropped to general, and i hated english until i made a scene coz my year 11 teacher was awful to me. in the end i got the head teacher who was bloody awesome.

borkis04

You have been blocked.
Arse of the World, Syd being the arsehole :D
HSC
farmboywilly said:
You, my friend, are very possibly the most arrigant son-of-a-*%#@* i have ever come across. Everyone on this forum is quite obviously struggling with the concept of English yet you blatantly belittle all of them for the sole purpose of increasing the size and weight of your head. May your HSC fall into the depths of disaster and may God have mercy on your pathetic soul.

p.s english sux
haha farmboywilly thats the funniest thing ive heard in yonks...after all the months leading up to the triasl trying 2 vaguely understand the concepts of advanced english....pff....hopeless..
my worst is modern history...always a free period and catch up on sum much needed sleep :D

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
maths. i HATE it with a fiery passion that no other subject can possibly induce within me. i deliberately coloured it in brown on my timetable, brown being my least favourite colour. grrrr die you stupid subject!!!!!!

on another note, this thread is miiiiighty old...lol.

TangleElfshimer

borkis04 said:
haha farmboywilly thats the funniest thing ive heard in yonks...after all the months leading up to the triasl trying 2 vaguely understand the concepts of advanced english....pff....hopeless..
my worst is modern history...always a free period and catch up on sum much needed sleep :D
hahaha talk about a blast from the past
a two year blast from the past

LiL_JeN_JeN

WTF is Goonie Goo Goo
HSC
ENGLISH!
I hate it with a passion. It has to be the most boring thing Ive ever exposed myself to.
I just do not understand what relevance Shakespear has to anyone in this day and age, REGARDLESS of whether his stories are great or not. They are great at puttin me to sleep...thats bout it

Emma-Jayde

Muahahahaha
HSC
English!
Blah blah blah Concepts.... blah blah blah Themes.... blah blah blah Composers use of... Blah de blah.

Give me maths any day.
This is that, so therefore the solution is.....
Much better. It's either right or wrong.

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
Mmmm maths.

Still, crappy as English is, it's myriads better than SDD. God I hate SDD.

carpediem

HSC
god i had no choice but to pick enginnering and why is it that the only teacher that can teach engineering can't teacher anything at all... i hate it

Scanorama

HSC
ENGLISH!!!!!!! Before Year 11, it was one of my favourite subjects, but in year 11 and 12, the syllabus really fucks the whole subject up. Essays, essays, and essays. All those stupid techniques, texts, ridiculously boring play, books, movies. Last but not the least, teachers cant even teach properly.

LiL_JeN_JeN

WTF is Goonie Goo Goo
HSC
Gough Whitlam said:
ENGLISH!!!!!!! Before Year 11, it was one of my favourite subjects, but in year 11 and 12, the syllabus really fucks the whole subject up. Essays, essays, and essays. All those stupid techniques, texts, ridiculously boring play, books, movies. Last but not the least, teachers cant even teach properly.
OMG SOMEONE THAT SOUNDS LIKE ME!!! Even tho I have hated English since day 1 haha!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)