The Super Smash Brothers Thread (1 Viewer)

Cyan_phoeniX

HSC
N/A
bazookajoe said:
Yeah I've got NTSC/Freeloader as well. This game is awesome
yep, Freeloader - thats the name of the discy thingy. Have you heard anything about ninty being likely to release a patch to prevent freeloader/game/system from working? though it hasn't happened to my brother, I hear rumours of online play being cut off (not from the most reliable sources) for PAL players.

bazookajoe

Shy Guy
HSC
I haven't played online yet. People are suggesting that there'll be a patch in Mario Kart which kinda makes sense, but nothing concrete. People still have to buy the games anyway, I don't get the big deal :\

Roguedeth

HSC
mother fuckers release in PAL already, no i'm not getting a freeloader

(enigma)

no soup for you
HSC
bazookajoe said:
I haven't played online yet. People are suggesting that there'll be a patch in Mario Kart which kinda makes sense, but nothing concrete. People still have to buy the games anyway, I don't get the big deal :\
nope, all good so far, freeloader still works after playing mario kart- it just cant be used to start it, eg if for some reason you imported the us version you wouldnt be able to play it on a pal wii.

el gwapo

HSC
I can safely say the freeloader+brawl is awesome and well worth the +$100 investment. People have been fearing that a patch might ruin all the fun but that hasn't materialized yet.

This also has wifi function although it's not as good as Mario Kart's, it's very laggy when I tried it.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
I thought you'd stopped playing it?

bazookajoe

Shy Guy
HSC
jumb I only stopped playing it because I had no free time for ages. Playing it again lately, win!

And yeah, the magics of internet. Got a freeloader + US version and works a treat

Takuto

HSC
sif.. this is the shittest game ever =[

im guessing none of u have played melee before.. its like an exact clone of melee. everyttthing is the same.

(enigma)

no soup for you
HSC
Takuto said:
sif.. this is the shittest game ever =[

im guessing none of u have played melee before.. its like an exact clone of melee. everyttthing is the same.
guessing you havent played many sequels of games before then.

CJS101

HSC
I'm not gonna overhype this and buy it on the 1st day, otherwise i'm gonna reckon its crap like so many people have been doing

xJennax

HSC
I'm probably going to get it when it comes out here. I can't get it from the US coz I have an Aussie wii console.

Tha Wishkah

HSC
Yeah, some of my mates got it already aswell.

It isnt bad, some people just plain suck, others fucking dominate (Metaknight is win)

Its a shame the motion aspects of the wii console werent utilised in the game, but still a fun game to play.

I'm not really a SSBM or SSBB person, i prefer the classic N64, but SSBB still is fun to play.

Mariokart is better though, probably cause ive played so much SSBB already im over it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)