The Terrible 2 (1 Viewer)

johnny_87

HSC
No, (for the 3rd time), I'm asking why do you post on the schoolies forum if you're anti-schoolies? That's quite a valid point in my humble opinion.

Fair enough if there's a thread about you, but it doesn't explain why you post on every other schoolies-related thread.

Is it to cause conflict? I think so.

dunny22

HSC
well when you act the way you do in regards to us people, purely bcause we are going to schoolies, then you are causing conflict as you believe and try to opionate to us that there are better things than schoolies although different people may enjoy this experience.

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
johnny_87 said:
No, (for the 3rd time), I'm asking why do you post on the schoolies forum if you're anti-schoolies? That's quite a valid point in my humble opinion.

Fair enough if there's a thread about you, but it doesn't explain why you post on every other schoolies-related thread.

Is it to cause conflict? I think so.
Well, although Schoolies-planning threads don't involve me at all, I do have my own opinions when it comes to "Schoolies is good mofos" or "Schoolies is sad".

I believe it is in these threads that the conflict between team Argonautish*~ and team Dunnyjohn began. I have no problems with people like you who are looking forward to Schoolies, nor with people like Aek who wouldn't be seen dead at Schoolies - but I do think it's inappropriate to judge people based on whether or not they choose to participate in it.

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
dunny22 said:
well when you act the way you do in regards to us people, purely bcause we are going to schoolies, then you are causing conflict as you believe and try to opionate to us that there are better things than schoolies although different people may enjoy this experience.
Oh my god, I can't believe you said that.

It was you, or someone similar to you, who was bagging out non-Schoolies people.

What you have just said has been Argonaut's, and my point all along. I'm thankful you finally get it.

dunny22

HSC
thanks for that dreamerish. i appreciate you being able to have a proper conversation.

johnny_87

HSC
That's a fair enough post Dreamerish. I, however, don't judge people based on whether they're going to schoolies or not. There is a larger chance that they are anti-social and don't have a lot of friends, but that would be a rather broad and sweping generalisation to make about an individual.

Out of curiousity, why are you not going to schoolies?

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
johnny_87 said:
That's a fair enough post Dreamerish. I, however, don't judge people based on whether they're going to schoolies or not. There is a larger chance that they are anti-social and don't have a lot of friends, but that would be a rather broad and sweping generalisation to make about an individual.

Out of curiousity, why are you not going to schoolies?
I must say I'm somewhat influenced by the Schoolies ads. They make the place look like a complete mess. If it is what it looks like in the ads, I would stay as far away as I can.

Also because I have plans of going overseas with my family, also going away with my boyfriend. So I guess I have no time even if I wanted to go.

johnny_87

HSC
And therein lies the reason we are going on the schoolies cruise rather than to the Gold Coast. People who carry on can be dealt with more effectively. It is much safer, with fewer fights, drugs, etc.

Digital_Spork

HSC
johnny_87 said:
That's 2 posts of mine you've ignored now. How convienient.

Granted, this thread is unrelated to schoolies, but for every other schoolies-related thread, why do you feel the need to post if you're anti-schoolies? You know very well it will create conflict. Maybe that's why you post here? To channel the anger?

Why was this thread created... Im pretty sure it was ALSO to creat conflict. Maybe they post here by getting thrills out of talking down stupid people who always contradict themselves?

johnny_87

HSC
Did I create this thread? No

Did I contradict myself? No

The issue was resolved after that post so it could be said you are attempting to re-ignite the conflict. Now that would make you contradictory.

Digital_Spork

HSC
I just realised that I read the thread from page 3 when I replied. :(

No wonder it makes sense now. :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)