The thread for those who f***ed it up... (1 Viewer)

baboom

f'ed

well i stuffed that up bad, getting the wrong Question into it, i have to say F, You EXam, and ur going in the bin!

Samie_Loo

quacktacular
HSC
well i tried to improve my other essays... lyk my teacher said... and then i had 15 minutes left for module b... 3 pages l8r..."pens down" and im sure my other essays were shit... so ive given into the devil and said "fuckit"

leetom

there's too many of them!
HSC
Götterfunken said:
*commits seppuku*

:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(
No! *commits seppuku, bloodied torso collapses in pool of blood next to previous body*

EY

HSC
It's over and done with...

baboom

Fcked

EY said:
It's over and done with...
good for u , but i fucked it up, I FUCK IT UP I TELL yA, FUCKED, FUCKIN FUCKED< FUCKING FUCKED IN The HEad

SamuelB

HSC
glycerine said:
The thing that gets me is that the questions themselves weren't hard. Module C fit amazingly into everything I had to say. But because of the addition of ONE FUCKING POEM there is no possible way I'm getting a band 6.
Oh boy, that sounds way too familar. I also got fucked over by the additional poem, not only did it make it physically impossible to answer thoroughly in the amount of time, but was also mentally disheartening, as I realised in the midle of the exam that i could forget about a band 6 now. I'm an ext. 2 english student as well and it's so frustrating to have to rush and jot down superficial nonsense.

Argh, the whole concept of testing one's english skill, or dare i say, 'literary appreciation' in 2 hours is disgusting. Not happy.

Rekkusu

Currently: Away
HSC
lmao there sure is an extensive use of swear language xDD Though I can understand hahaha, seriously English is pretty stupid though...constraining not only the time we reproduce our work and understanding but also how much we're required to understand!!!

xD Hmm..I pretty much killed module a and c, though >.< arhh lol I so reckon that I generalised abit for module b.

m00nks

HSC
Did anyone else find it a bit hard to relate ur stuff to da question? I dont know, sometimes it felt like i was just throwing a bunch of info at them, lol, like a suprise attack or somthing!!!

HSC
One person's "I fucked up" is another one's "I went well"...but i can say that undoubtedly, which ever way you look at it I fucked up:(...Blown my chance of a band 5...now theres so much pressure on my other subjects..

Ah well..

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
Ms_Trashville said:
ok wanna talk about fucking up? i am the queen...

at about 9:20 my body decided... "hey right now would be a great time to have a mental breakdown/anxiety attack... so i had one, curled up in a ball in the toilet cubicle... after trying to gather myself i walked halfway to the exam room before breaking down into a mess... after missing out on the reading time i finally made it to the exam room and started only to be in tears and shaking the whole time- i had to re-write my student number about 5 times because i was writing the wrong numbers... so after an hour of torture and one very very bad module C essay, i wrote not attempted on my other 2 bookelts and left...

and there you have it... the queen of fucking up ladies and gentlemen

*takes bow*
Oh damn. I would have thought the breakdowns would happen mostly on the first day.

I don't know much about appeals. Don't know if exam-stress is a valid ground. :confused:

Neither do I know whether to post here or in one of the "I did great" threads. I just wrote out the same essays I've used all year (with editing every here and there) which have gotten me various results from 10/15 to full marks. English is irritatingly unpredictable. I can only hope.

Ms_Trashville

HSC
the queen of fucking up has entered the room

ok wanna talk about fucking up? i am the queen...

at about 9:20 my body decided... "hey right now would be a great time to have a mental breakdown/anxiety attack... so i had one, curled up in a ball in the toilet cubicle... after trying to gather myself i walked halfway to the exam room before breaking down into a mess... after missing out on the reading time i finally made it to the exam room and started only to be in tears and shaking the whole time- i had to re-write my student number about 5 times because i was writing the wrong numbers... so after an hour of torture and one very very bad module C essay, i wrote not attempted on my other 2 bookelts and left...

and there you have it... the queen of fucking up ladies and gentlemen

*takes bow*

OutOfOrder

HSC
In module C, i wrote i was gunna write about 3 episodes of frontline, but i only wrote about 2, coz i forgot that in the intro i named 3 episodes...
Reckon i'll get marked down much for this?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)