• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

The TRUTH about IPT!!! (2 Viewers)

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
w000000000000000000t just finished my ipt half yearly... wasnt too bad actually... but i might just be getting cocky.. we'll see...

goan_crazy

Hates the waiting game...
HSC
_muse_ said:
w000000000000000000t just finished my ipt half yearly... wasnt too bad actually... but i might just be getting cocky.. we'll see...
so how did it go muse!
u happy its oveR?

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
joe_m_2000 said:
so how did it go muse!
u happy its oveR?
damn right im happy its over - it was my last exam :) im not really sure how i went. i think i did ok, i answered every question to the best of my ability.. but im a little worried cause we had 2.5 hours to complete the test and i was done in an hour and 10 minutes..

goan_crazy

HSC
_muse_ said:
damn right im happy its over - it was my last exam :) im not really sure how i went. i think i did ok, i answered every question to the best of my ability.. but im a little worried cause we had 2.5 hours to complete the test and i was done in an hour and 10 minutes..
oh dont worry, we had 2.5 hours and i finished over an hour and a bit b4 the test finished
i still managed to come 1st :)

aaaman

Banned
HSC
melsc said:
I am sick of hearing people say the following things about IPT:
* IPT is a bludge
* Dont do it, it scales bad
* IPT is boring
I hate hearing these things especially from people who dont do the subject or people giving advice to those thing about choosing IPT...so IPT students why dont u post what IPT is about so that people who want to do it can see what it is really like!
i believe her its a bludge comapred 2 da shit in software, so u all should pick SDD instead :D :p

goan_crazy

HSC
miss_gtr said:
i would of picked SDD, but my school didnt offer it!, did u think about those poor little country kids, who didnt get the choice and had to settle for IPT? **whinge-fest**!
SDD wasnt offered then 3 people really wanted 2 do it
so they made a class for them-one dropped now but

goan_crazy

HSC
melsc said:
I wanted to do it 2...but my skool didnt offer it either
well its offered but yeah as i said not enough numbers to do it
the two people who do it had 2 convince a teacher and they do most of the work themselves

yoda109

High Monk
HSC
The only reason I'm doing IPT is because my school offers it as an accelerated subject (you skip Year 10 computing - which is a lot of crap anyway - and finish the IPT course at the end of Year 11.

Personally, I've found it to be a drag. The theory is boring and the assignments - at least at my school - have been huge. We do project management with every single one of them, which turns the documentation into a mini thesis.

That said, I'm enjoying the multimedia assignment a little, since I do IT Multimedia. Go figure.

I wanted to do SDD as well, but I've got a mate doing it who's finding it really tough, so I don't mind missing out :p

steelite

HSC
aaaman said:
i believe her its a bludge comapred 2 da shit in software, so u all should pick SDD instead :D :p
Doesnt matter if its scaled bad, even if you do a subject which is scaled up you still need the marks for it to be scaled up (from what l'm told)

rithvikt

*Abeh-OI-*
HSC
i am enjoying IPT nowadays especially because we are up 2 our last topic,AMS, and there is nuffin more fun than programming robots...

HSC
I love ipt....its my fav subject. I actually dont find the theory boring but i absolutely hate databases. Its not a bludge though, every assignment we've ever gotten has been hard and really long so its a killer for late nighters.

goan_crazy

HSC
im screwed 4 my IPT exam
not only that, i have legal on the same day
2 exams in one day 6 hours is gonna suck!
next thursday this is :(

goan_crazy

HSC
FinalFantasy said:
im screwed for my IPT exam as well LoL
at least ur teacher probably taught u...
i know shit all about multimedia because we havent been taught it and we have every topic in the trial coz its done by CSSA
therefore my whole class is screwed 2
but not many people care

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)