The University of New South Wales Open Day - Saturday, 1 September (1 Viewer)

cheepy5

HSC
Does anyone know what times the UNSW express buses leave central or is there going to be one every 10mins ect, i cant seem to find this anywhere on the UNSW website and the bus timetables are only for mon to friday

Leffife

A lover is a best friend
HSC
N/A
This is for Shadowdude...umm bro if ur planning a meat, where is UNSW at? i never been there...sorry=) i am lost already....i need directions :p
:D

Anyways, you know where Moore Park is? Well it's relatively close to Moore Park, i.e. it's in Kensington. Since you will probably not know how to make your own way there, then it would be easiest for you to go to Eddy Avenue in Central. There will be buses there that stop in-front of UNSW quite frequently.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Does anyone know what times the UNSW express buses leave central or is there going to be one every 10mins ect, i cant seem to find this anywhere on the UNSW website and the bus timetables are only for mon to friday
Don't worry, there'll be a bus service on - or, there should be at least. We'll have people at Central directing you.

_sinned_

HSC
N/A
just go to the roundhouse, theres not really much else to do

traiwit

HSC
Uni Grad
any free BBQ or food ? i could not find any info about this on the website >..<

Leffife

A lover is a best friend
HSC
N/A
any free BBQ or food ? i could not find any info about this on the website >..<
YESS!!! Well i'v been to the open days for the last 2 years (2 times so far I went there) and definitely see a free BBQ. If it hasn't changed then there will be a line outside in the grassy area, and they will serve you. Last time the drinks were like soft-drinks and before, they were iced tea.

traiwit

HSC
Uni Grad
YESS!!! Well i'v been to the open days for the last 2 years (2 times so far I went there) and definitely see a free BBQ. If it hasn't changed then there will be a line outside in the grassy area, and they will serve you. Last time the drinks were like soft-drinks and before, they were iced tea.
oh that's fantastic, btw which grassy area was it? Quadrange Lawn, Vilage Green, Physics Lawn or library Lawn ?

thank you btw :D

Omnipotence

Kendrick Lamar
HSC
Uni Grad
I see the stands being set up right now thought its pretty wet outside.

Domsky

HSC
Ok Thanks for the Direction Leffife! anyways really free buses to unsw? man, so i jst need money for the trains then, if that is the case! =)

Leffife

A lover is a best friend
HSC
N/A
oh that's fantastic, btw which grassy area was it? Quadrange Lawn, Vilage Green, Physics Lawn or library Lawn ?

thank you btw :D
Oh well I cant remember the names lol, but if you go through the main entry stairs you will have to keep using the stairs and go up as high as possible. The final level is where it occurs, so whatever that one is... and you're welcome :) I'm most likely going to go again lol. Btw don't be late because their is a certain time they finish fixing the BBQ.

Leffife

A lover is a best friend
HSC
N/A
Ok Thanks for the Direction Leffife! anyways really free buses to unsw? man, so i jst need money for the trains then, if that is the case! =)
YOU'RE WELCOME :D And yup there are free buses to UNSW @ Eddy Avenue. But a hint, is try to be the first person in the bus. (psh tip is that I push in, without actually bumping people) will be quite packed. And I guess the only money you need then is for the train travel.

Domsky

HSC
YOU'RE WELCOME :D And yup there are free buses to UNSW @ Eddy Avenue. But a hint, is try to be the first person in the bus. (psh tip is that I push in, without actually bumping people) will be quite packed. And I guess the only money you need then is for the train travel.
Hahaha really!@ wow haha ok cool thanks for the HINT hahaha ;) cya there anyway...u will probably see me...hopefully on the earlier bus :p depends on the tracke work if there is one haha hope NOT!

Shadowless

HSC
Oh well I cant remember the names lol, but if you go through the main entry stairs you will have to keep using the stairs and go up as high as possible. The final level is where it occurs, so whatever that one is... and you're welcome :) I'm most likely going to go again lol. Btw don't be late because their is a certain time they finish fixing the BBQ.
?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)