The University of New South Wales Open Day - Saturday, 1 September (1 Viewer)

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
For those considering going to the SM audition, I could suggest get it over and done with in the morning, then come to UNSW open day. Seriously, SM audition is on the same day. It would have been lovely if the SM audition was hosted at UNSW Science Theatre though.

As for me, I can consider organizing a BOS Meat for those going to UNSW open day. (Y)
SM?

Uhh, probably not. I saw him a couple of weeks ago though.

Shadowdude, slyhunter, should we make a facebook event for BoSers regarding this event? :)
That would require us being Facebook friends with them to invite them to an event. That might be good for some people, for others... not so much.

HSC
Uni Grad
SM?

That would require us being Facebook friends with them to invite them to an event. That might be good for some people, for others... not so much.
SM - SM Entertainment - the company that has control over SHINee, Super Junior and them kpop bands

Make one anyway, so we can get minimum number count. I believe most people have facebook anyway, so it shouldn't be too much of a harm.

slyhunter

Retired
HSC
lol just put a place and time in this thread and whoever shows up, shows up

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
lol just put a place and time in this thread and whoever shows up, shows up
Exactly.

It'll be "Under the tree at Eddy Avenue, 9am" or so - it just depends on who wants to come, and then trying to figure out how to keep them together and whatnot so that people don't get lost.

Leffife

A lover is a best friend
HSC
N/A
First thing to point out, what time do they give out free food?

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
Protip: make the meat up point somewhere at the uni at ~11

That way people don't have to go back to the station if they're already at the uni, but also people far away don't have to wake up at 6am to get there on time if it's at 9am.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
First thing to point out, what time do they give out free food?
Read the program. There might be a free BBQ or two on the day.

Protip: make the meat up point somewhere at the uni at ~11

That way people don't have to go back to the station if they're already at the uni, but also people far away don't have to wake up at 6am to get there on time if it's at 9am.
Noted. Good idea actually.

Memento-mori

HSC
I'm looking forward to the UNSW open day. I was originally not going to go, but a couple of weeks ago a talk by UNSW made me look up courses that interested me. If anyone is curious, the guys that talked at my school was called Jonathan who was American as well as a med student. Can't wait.

HSC
Uni Grad
Also, there is a possibility that Pokemon Society will be making an appearance at Open Day. So watch out for them. I guess I can say the same for kpop society :p

Note that we're the only uni to have a pokemon and a k-pop society in the whole of australia (Y)

traiwit

HSC
Uni Grad
Read the program. There might be a free BBQ or two on the day.
where about ??

btw which building that i can find the most information and talk with the student of petroleum engineering and mining engineering ?

DefiningTheta

HSC
Uni Grad
I have never been to UNSW, so I would probably be at the front gate :D

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
where about ??

btw which building that i can find the most information and talk with the student of petroleum engineering and mining engineering ?
The Scientia building.

Just read the pamphlet - it has all the information you need.

Domsky

HSC
This is for Shadowdude...umm bro if ur planning a meat, where is UNSW at? i never been there...sorry=) i am lost already....i need directions :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)