The UNSW bus queue at Eddy Ave (1 Viewer)

Pace_T

HSC
lol watch em all infest that bus stop now that u told em ur secret!!!!!

lala2

Banned
HSC
I'm heading to UNSW for MedRevue tomorrow which starts at 7:30--any advice on what buses I can catch? I've got a travelpass, so any city station is fine. I'm travelling by myself there, so I'd rather not have to stop at that side street which the 370 stops at.

Haku

catch any 39x, all stop at anzac parade.

The 891s stop running after 2pm.

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
sunny said:
Driving ftw!
Train-ing & busing it ftw!

u don't have to spend money on fuel ;p

and its only $24 (for pink travel pass) a weeek for bus & trains. =]

sunny

meh.
HSC
When you're only in 3 days a week, and classes are 6-9pm you really don't want to be doing public transport :p

(that and driving to uni at those times means a 20-30min trip, instead of an hour+)

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
haha true.

but, i'm a lazy bum who hasn't done any hours on my L's. lmao.

and wouldn't be a 20-30min trip for me. lol; would be like around an hour + (i live in teh west)

so, marginal benefit of public transport outweighs the cost of having my parents drive me to/fro uni ;p

Curry

Zacsik!
HSC
lala2 said:
I'm heading to UNSW for MedRevue tomorrow which starts at 7:30--any advice on what buses I can catch? I've got a travelpass, so any city station is fine. I'm travelling by myself there, so I'd rather not have to stop at that side street which the 370 stops at.
You can catch 393 or 395 from Eddy Ave to take you to the stop outside the Anzac Pde bus stop.

Getting to a station after revue is finished, best bet is to catch the first 39x bus that comes to take you to the closest station (to Cirq. Quay - Museum, Town Hall, St. James, Cirq. Quay stations) or Central (393 and 395). There will be a bunch of people going to central / station probably anyway from UNSW, so you don't have to worry that much.

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
I loved that lady last year! She always seemed so friendly and happy to see you. Glad she's still there. Is the friendly old bus inspector man still there too?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)