the weird things ppl collect (1 Viewer)

babyslug

Too School For Cool
HSC
water + sugar = syrup. mmmm syruppy goodness...*drool*

babyslug

Too School For Cool
HSC
what about, if it's on the table, in a packet - but the packet got wet and the wetness permeated through the paper? Ah-HA!

mayhemily

HSC
it makes it hard, like a lump of clay... at least once its dried :D
Nah I keep em safe in a pretty box. Sometimes the ones with weak paper wear out a bit though! like this one from china...

anyway.

babyslug

Too School For Cool
HSC
oh hey i can speak a few languages. English, Malay, scattered Cantonese, Japanese, a secret language my brother and i made up, some German, and some sign language.

Lexicographer

Retired 13 May 2006
HSC
I do English and Japanese best with broken Spanish, haggler's Tagalog and written Russian and Hebrew. I can also sing in German (but can't speak the language).

babyslug

Too School For Cool
HSC
hahaha, singing in German! sweeet. Can you dance German?

RCMasterAA

I vant to suck your blood
HSC
Originally posted by bubz :D
same, i collect them too :)

i started saving them i think in year 10? but i still have some stubs from before that...
like mulan, dr dolittle, grease (the 20th anniversary) in 1998... year 7 lol!

how many do you have so far?

once my dad went through them and made my sister calculate how much money i've spent on movies O__o
Right now I have exactly 30 stubs. At $10.30 a stub that comes to...$309 in movies last year and the beginning of this :eek:

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
i have alot of guitar picks but im not consciously collecting them...i just buy new ones all the time and then the old ones show up and pretty soon i find that i have like 100!! they show up everywhere!

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
i keep movie stubs as well. i wish i had started earlier

Whaddaya Know?

Manufactured Gigolo
HSC
I collect movie stubs too, since 2 years ago when my taste in movies started to become better :) I actually imagine myself showing these to my grandchildren whenever I add a new one to the collection, heh.

I also collect LOTR merchandise, which isn't much yet, well only the ones I think are worth buying. Oh yeah, I also collect leaves from places that I reckon are memorable (e.g. tourist places, beach where me and my cousins hang out) which I now think is silly because I don't know which leaf is from where T_T .. should've used labels..

kkorpz

Casual Wanderer
HSC
I used to collect shells from beaches and such.. then i mixed them all up and now i have no idea where they all came from.

I also collect bits of string, the plastic holders for birthday candles, empty containers, random sheets of paper with colourful drawings, newspapers [which i've never read], broken pieces of plastic, beads... err.. loads of junk that has accumulated ever since i started collecting crap.. which was in kindergarten [kindergarden?] .. 13 years ago.

Originally posted by mayhemily
Burning's always fun...
I like burning pens and other plastic objects.. metal gets too hot to hold.. :p

Belle

You should be dancing
HSC
I collect snow globes... some of them have sparkles instead but they are all good :) I think the last count was 25.

Also movie tickets, my oldest is one from 1997... the Truman Show i think.

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
do you guys remember sticker photos?
yeah i used to collect them - i dont know what happen to them though - lost somewhere in my photo box.

ameh

dirty trick
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by tooheyz
do you guys remember sticker photos?
yeah i used to collect them - i dont know what happen to them though - lost somewhere in my photo box.

yes i stuck them all over my folder and bus pass, if u c a girl with stickers all ova her busspass then thats me!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)