the weird things ppl collect (1 Viewer)

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
Originally posted by amoz_lilo
yes i stuck them all over my folder and bus pass, if u c a girl with stickers all ova her busspass then thats me!
geez, your a girl?! man all this time i had a feeling u were a dude!
LoL sorry man!

yeah i had sticker photos stuck on old train tickets, which i placed on my folder. i had about half an a4 page of sticker photos - only bout 5 or something had me in em.. LOL

Snapwizard

Snapy
HSC
Originally posted by Sarah168
uhhh i only just realised that amoz is a girl too...:confused:
Yeah never realised she was a girl, I've been trying to get the GENDER thing on but I dont think I have enough posts:(
anyways I still collect coins and shamefully I use to collect stamps, dead insects and stupid Tarzos:rolleyes: and American basket cards but now I realise they are so useless:mad:

Snapwizard

Snapy
HSC
Originally posted by babyslug
I have an outie belly button
:( I also have an outie , I read that if you have an outie, means that the doctor cut the cord at the wrong place cause your suppose to have an Innie, am I right??:confused:

Originally posted by scut
I collect 5 cent coins, been doing that for around 2 1/2 years. They really used to bug me, cause whenever you used 5 cent coins to pay for something, usually the shopkeeper/cashier would give you a stare, I solved that problem...I now keep them. I got about $60 worth of them now (yeh I bothered counting them all)
I collect 5cent coins too and I have a huge pile, I started when you did but cause someone told me that the cold 1cent coins could to sold to collectiors for like 10 cents, doing my stupid math claculations I thought I could turn this into a business:rolleyes: anyways you can like goto the bank and give them a $100 bill and tell then to change it into 5cents:p you gotta be strong though, I never knew that when I started collecting.:mad:

Last edited:

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
Originally posted by Snapwizard
stupid Tarzos:rolleyes: and American basket cards but now I realise they are so useless:mad:
stupid tazos?! man, tazos arent stupid!

tazos rock!

Snapwizard

Snapy
HSC
Originally posted by tooheyz
stupid tazos?! man, tazos arent stupid!

tazos rock!
Lady the rocked when we were in priamry school, your now at uni , let it go, I know its hard but let it go:p

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
Lady the rocked when we were in priamry school, your now at uni , let it go, I know its hard but let it go:p
man, suck my tongue!
tazos rock! mUAhuAH and they always will!

LOL, yeah i know what u mean. i ask ppl for tazos and they look at me as if i have a demented head... :confused:

Snapwizard

Snapy
HSC
Originally posted by tooheyz
man, suck my tongue!
tazos rock! mUAhuAH and they always will!

LOL, yeah i know what u mean. i ask ppl for tazos and they look at me as if i have a demented head... :confused:
Suck my tongue?? Hows that an insult?? And I still have to old Taroz, love'd the first "whats up doc-wourner bros" version hahahaha I must be as big of awirdo as you are:(

Anyway by the looks of your avator you do have a demented head, just kidding;) And how come by banner died:mad: what happend to it?:(

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
yeah lexie, looks like you are right, no correction needed

Snapwizard

Snapy
HSC
Originally posted by iambored
yeah lexie, looks like you are right, no correction needed
Lexicographer is always right damn!! I hate those people!!

Lexicographer

Retired 13 May 2006
HSC
Lexicographer is always right damn!! I hate those people!!
If ever I need an ego boost I'm going to take that message and stick it in my signature. :p

I'm not always right. I just try to avoid saying anything unless I'm sure I'm not wrong.

mike524

I have 200 used bus tickets (4 years worth) and the ccollection just keeps on growing it will end soon but cos i'm getting my P's next week

Snapwizard

Snapy
HSC
Originally posted by Lexicographer
If ever I need an ego boost I'm going to take that message and stick it in my signature. :p

I'm not always right. I just try to avoid saying anything unless I'm sure I'm not wrong.
I speak before I think cause my short memeory is too short for me to literally think then say something, besides I will always have you to correct me!!;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)