• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

The Wooden Spoon:Pick Again !!! (1 Viewer)

Who will Really Win The Wooden Spoon(in order of favourites to get it imho) ?

• Newcastle Knights

Votes: 22 59.5%
  • Penrith Panthers

Votes: 5 13.5%
  • South Sydney Rabbitohs

Votes: 10 27.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

rabbitohs2005

HSC
The Knights are almost assured of getting it....They wont beat the dragons or the warriors....and their still 1 point behind souths...who are in hot form........and i havent even counted that souths in form can potentially win all 3 rounds left they got.....

Knights MUST win today against manly to have any hope at all of dodging the bullet

My Probability on the spoon
Knights 75 %
Souths 15 %
Panthers 5 %

Knights i chose in the poll

Last edited:

Constip8edSkunk

Joga Bonito
HSC
so whos the other 5%? yeh knights may just edge it, i wouldve said panthers if they had lost last week

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Knights will never make up for the very poor season, especially in the first 15 or so rounds. My vote goes to them.

Random_87

HSC
N/A
This is stupid, surely the sharks should be an option. They should of got minused 20 pts for last nights loss. but I picked Newcastle anyway, I hope anyone but souths get it.

richz

Bookie said:
Look, bro, I, unlike others, don't think Newcastle is the bomb. Souths are not going to get the spoon. I've said Knights since Rd 1, and I stick by it.
no one thought they would be in the position to get the wooden spoon, stop being cocky. I have not admired u since uve made those naive comments about the roosters.

So im sure u didnt predict they were getting the sppon since round 1 mate :rolleyes:

davo_

good kid
HSC
I think Knights will get it purely because of the bad position they are in due to their early season bad form... but to say Rabbitohs are in hot form, and the Knights are not is really a bit of a dicknipples thing to say.

davo_

good kid
HSC
rabbitohs2005 said:
and i havent even counted that souths in form can potentially win all 3 rounds left they got.....

Knights 75 %
Souths 15 %
Panthers 5 %
Those 2 things you have said there show me that potentially you're not the sharpest tool in the shed.

Bookie

Banned
HSC
xrtzx said:
no one thought they would be in the position to get the wooden spoon, stop being cocky. I have not admired u since uve made those naive comments about the roosters.

So im sure u didnt predict they were getting the sppon since round 1 mate
You wanna have a bet mate? I had a 100% tipping record with the Knights (which means I tipped the correct result for every Knights game) until they lost to the Sharks [I always tip against the Sharks]. So, if I had tipped all their games correctly till Rd 21 or sopmething, surely I musthave had a fairly good idea. It was fucking clear the without Johns the Knights are cockwhacks.

Suney_J

Not a member
HSC
rabbitohs2005 said:
The Knights are almost assured of getting it....They wont beat the dragons or the warriors....and their still 1 point behind souths...who are in hot form........and i havent even counted that souths in form can potentially win all 3 rounds left they got.....
Actually Knights are 5 pts behind Souths now and if they win they'll be 3 pts behind with 3 games left.
I still think the Knights will get the spoon

samuelblayden

Newcstle Knights 2006
HSC
rabbitohs2005 said:

Knights MUST win today against manly to have any hope at all of dodging the bullet

My Probability on the spoon
Knights 75 %
Souths 15 %
Panthers 5 %

Knights i chose in the poll
where is the other 5%

rabbitohs2005

HSC
samuelblayden said:
That was 3 rounds ago when souths lost that one time that round....and the knights won...everyone thought souths were in for a losing streak after that loss against the tigers(7 wins in a row now)....But Souths Stepped up and beat the dogs and the raiders since....so i think peoples perspective has changed a tiny bit

so really you cant come to this new spoon thread saying that there was already one....Things have changed since then...ie peoples perspective may of change and obviously cant vote again in the last poll....

samuelblayden

Newcstle Knights 2006
HSC
rabbitohs2005 said:
That was 3 rounds ago when souths lost that one time that round....and the knights won...everyone thought souths were in for a losing streak after that loss against the tigers(7 wins in a row now)....But Souths Stepped up and beat the dogs and the raiders since....so i think peoples perspective has changed a tiny bit

so really you cant come to this new spoon thread saying that there was already one....Things have changed since then...ie peoples perspective may of change and obviously cant vote again in the last poll....

check the major newspapers they are all saying rabbitos are getting the wooden spoon

rabbitohs2005

HSC
Souths Will Possibly win the rest of their games...they are to hot to touch atm....2 out of 3 is all they need to avoid the spoon....and thats if newcastle win the remainder of their games...

Warriors(Bad Record across the tasman LOSS)
Sharks(Maybe if Sharks keep on playing shit WIN)
Dragons(Will Give Them a pure hiding LOSS)

Souths need to win 1 game...to avoid it...if my scenario is correct....and they will go into all 3 almost favourites......

Roosters (Win...Roosters in Bad Form..Souths Good Home Record)
Cowboys(Home...Souths Beat Cowboys Away..At home it shouldnt be too hard WIN)
Sharks(Away...Sharks are good at home.but in bad form..but Souths in a tight one WIN)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)