The Woolworths Thread (2 Viewers)

uzamandeous

HSC
N/A
Anyone know how long it takes on average to get a reply after applying for a job on WOWcareers? I applied for a few jobs on the 12th, still haven't gotten a reply.

Speed6

Retired '16
HSC
N/A
Anyone know how long it takes on average to get a reply after applying for a job on WOWcareers? I applied for a few jobs on the 12th, still haven't gotten a reply.
More places will open up as Christmas casuals are beginning to pop up in other stores, so around now I would say.

nanakid12

HSC
Going back a few posts but bernie, you do realise it looks really unprofessional to have your shirt untucked? I always tuck mine in! It's this bad habit I've gotten into haha.

bernie14

HSC
Going back a few posts but bernie, you do realise it looks really unprofessional to have your shirt untucked? I always tuck mine in! It's this bad habit I've gotten into haha.
I've never tucked it in, in my one and a bit years working there. Never had anyone comment on it, never had anyone have a problem with it. There is heaps of people at our store that never tuck their shirt in. It doesn't affect performance so I don't see a problem with it.

nanakid12

HSC
Currently the duty manager/front end supervisor of our store! Duty manager until 7pm anyway ha. It's great. Although there is no staff and it is super frickin busy.

Also, story time, Monday night after we closed a middle aged woman with no teeth and was smoking wanted to buy milk and was saying she was Tony Abbott's daughter ha. We did not let her in.

Fruitym8

HSC
Have to quit woolies due to a few reasons...how do i go about it? (16 yo Casual in produce)

cheers in advance

nanakid12

HSC
Write a letter of resignation, it's polite to give two weeks notice, but as you are casual you can quit whenever you want.

hand it to store/department manager

nanakid12

HSC
Sign in to ISIS, go reports, select inventory from drop down, go gap scan. Make sure you click "detail" as well before you press print

Ninja_W

HSC
N/A
Thanks nanakid12, any advice for front of store supervising? I haven't had my first supervision shift yet but it is going to be very soon

Ellztrap

HSC
Uni Grad
I want to apply to woolworths and masters, but I cant figure out how to on the website, is there like an EOI application? or do I have to actually put in my town name and just keep waiting till a job comes up?

nanakid12

HSC
Never forget breaks would be my advice haha. Also don't be a pushover, like me. But don't take the job too seriously either or else people will resent you.

At our store, we accept resumes but also encourage people to create an online profile on the careers website. You can set it up to email you job alerts when they become available.

latsy789

HSC
I got a call saying that I got the job and I have an induction next week but I'm wondering what I should wear? Should I wear just what I wore to the interview, white shirt, black pants etc? I'm going to work at one of the new convenience stores.

T_Knight

HSC
You got it. Just wear that, bring all the documents you need to bring as well (tax file number, citizenship) so they can enter you into payroll system.

latsy789

HSC
Yeah, got another e-mail saying to wear just that^ and it also confirmed everything. On a side note, what should a 16 year old be expecting in pay. I'm mainly doing this job for the experience but just want to know haha.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)