The Woolworths Thread (1 Viewer)

bensneddon

HSC
i gotta cash office question.
after doing the change order, which is the better way to find out the total value of the change you have just given out. one cashier has told me to go into 'Cash Office Audit' and print out the report which tells you, but another has told me just to go into 'Store Safe Report' and check how much it is short (assuming it was balanced before you started) the second way just seems a bit dodgy to me. any thoughts?
The safe should be balanced before you commence issuing additional funds, so if you check the Store Safe Report after you have entered all additional funds, the short is the total amount that has been issued.

Hope that kind of makes sense!

ekul444

HSC
N/A
The safe should be balanced before you commence issuing additional funds, so if you check the Store Safe Report after you have entered all additional funds, the short is the total amount that has been issued.

Hope that kind of makes sense!
Yeah that makes total sense. Thanks :)

itsKaFFine

It's on fiyah
HSC
N/A
Hey guys

I'm just wondering does anyone know what Woolworths export to other countries? Sorry it's a bit random..I don't know where else to post this.

Thanks

Last edited:

NNS7

HSC
N/A
Hey guys

I'm just wondering does anyone know what Woolworths exports to other countries? Sorry it's a bit random..I don't know where else to post this.

Thanks
What do you mean by "exports"? they have operations in NZ as well as India but they don't really export anything.

itsKaFFine

It's on fiyah
HSC
N/A
What do you mean by "exports"? they have operations in NZ as well as India but they don't really export anything.
Sorry I meant export.
So Woolworths doesn't export any goods to India or New Zealand?

milocole

Plane Nut
HSC
So whats the go with breaks and an 8hr shift. I usually do 7hrs and take 30mins unpaid and 15mins paid but what an eight hour? 1hr unpaid?

yoddle

is cool
HSC
My post-Woolworths career is developing. I have a training sesh doing direct sales for a paintball company tomoz (i LOATHE direct sales, but I'm living on rice and soy sauce so like money, woo) and more excitingly i have a phone interview with Flight Centre lined up.

So, what's news with Toolworths and the thread. Summary of last 70 pages plz.

wixxy2348

goldmambo #5.
HSC
Last 70 pages:
- Liz's knee has healed enough to allow her to work in bakery on light duties.
- Liz leaves the thread.
- Liz comes back and tells everyone that she is actually from Norwest and there is going to be troubles because she is a spy.
- People freak out.
- Liz recants.
- Liz leaves again.
- Liz now posts occasionally.

IN SRS BUSINESS:
- Many people reveal that they did vote no on the new EBA... but it passes anyway. *grr* we have general bitching about new EBA for a while. (you were still here for this)
- The whole Visa Debit thing. (you were still here for this, too)
- killer-cupcakes is in love with the groceries 2IC at her store.
- New system upgrade complete (by 11/6/10) including changes to systems, checkouts and RF units.
- Idk nothing major tbh.

SO no more albania, yoddle?

brookie94

HSC
- Liz comes back and tells everyone that she is actually from Norwest and there is going to be troubles because she is a spy.
- People freak out.
angry rawrrrr! i kill liz:chainsaw::hammer:
IN SRS BUSINESS:
- killer-cupcakes is in love with the groceries 2IC at her store.
why is this in the serious business? LOL. haha she has a reason for the crush, he aint bad.. :uhhuh:

lordtopcat

Woolworths Bitch
HSC
Fuck me. I got the job at head office.

FUCK ME!

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)