The Woolworths Thread (2 Viewers)

timw7845

Somewhere near the mountains... somewhere near the
HSC
Hi guys, just wondering what is the new way of ordering woollies green shirts online now since spotless is not supplying the shirts anymore (just found out on their website today) ? Also, do we get the money we spent on the shirts back as part of the tax return?

Cheers.
https://www.totalimageonline.com.au/mainlogin.aspx

and anything with the logo on it (shirts, trousers and jumpers/vests) you can claim as work related expenses

HSC
Eugh! I hate one of my supervisors, such a bitch! Satty night I came up to get some things and then went into the service desk and shes like, "WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN HERE? GET OUT YOUR NOT ALLOWED IN IF YOUR NOT ON DUTY" and I'm like, "Sorry I was just checking my roster as IT IS NEVER and i mean NEVER up on the wall" and shes like, "WELL I'LL GET IT" and then she got all pissy and chucked it at me, such a bitch and then the night duty manager saw me and said, "Your allowed to be in there" I'm so over my 15+ hour work week :( Its making me so stressed. This supervisor comes in when its her day off in casual and goes in the service desk, grr she's such a hypocrite

TUE: 4-10 (My boss said i can instead do 5-9)
SAT: 8-4
SUN: 2-6

Last edited:

BSammy

HSC
What's different?

maybe not what you're referring to but the SM corecomms had a presentation in it today outlining a lot of changes to start taking place very soon.

Some I remember are, coins are to stay in the registers at all times. ie when packing up a draw for the night, only the notes are taken to cash office, coins stay where they are.

Not having to check scales every day.

Managers not having to count the safe every week.

Hope these come into effect very soon. Less work for us. :lol:

ekul444

HSC
N/A
Some I remember are, coins are to stay in the registers at all times. ie when packing up a draw for the night, only the notes are taken to cash office, coins stay where they are.
what the hell? so you're saying the registers stay at the front-end overnight with coins in it- but notes are taken down to cash office to go in safe... that has to be the strangest policy ever!

LIQR7

HSC
N/A
Elaborate on this new rostering system? Will it support online rosters?
I can't comment on that, i'm sure trial details are on storenet, I'm not in that area, just read the business updates

so im guessing pos is different now... or just office related stuff?
15 different things covering every department

maybe not what you're referring to but the SM corecomms had a presentation in it today outlining a lot of changes to start taking place very soon.
Hope these come into effect very soon. Less work for us. :lol:
Very soon ?, it is to take immediate effect 1st July. i.e this Thursday

what the hell? so you're saying the registers stay at the front-end overnight with coins in it- but notes are taken down to cash office to go in safe... that has to be the strangest policy ever!
whats strange ? just grab the cash, pup into a bag and drop in the cash office. in the morning a bag comes out with a set amount of cash. no more back injuries, lifting and pushing shopping trolleys through the supermarket

same with all the other savings. I think its a strong step in the right direction. More to come...

PyroTek

HSC
Yes I was informed that as of Thursday? or Tomorrow? we weren't required to do weights and packaging checks anymore :D

HSC
Not keen on work :(

5-9 yuck!
me neither.
last saturday i got rid of an all day shift for tomorrow. an all day OPERATOR shift that i seriously cbf working. this morning my CSM rings me and tells me its actually a supervision shift and not to go fucking up her rosters coz she wants a toil day.
argh.
we compromised on me starting at 12 instead of 10.

NNS7

HSC
N/A
Yes I was informed that as of Thursday? or Tomorrow? we weren't required to do weights and packaging checks anymore :D
Soooo happy about this! just found out in natcom today! weights and measures was one of my most hated duties, such a waste of time, i only once found something underweight.

townie

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
Wait, notes come back with a SET ammount in the morning. Doesn't this create MORE work? I like the idea though, but it kinda ruins the continuous floats we had going. (i'm guessing the savings in time will come from the fact that SSA's wont be able to do the final spot check at the end of the night with only the notes - not that they are supposed to be doing it now, though most stores seem to do this)

Whilst i like the idea of not having to do daily scale checks, watch how fast that changes when customers start to get over/under charged.

So come on somebody, what are the other changes.

(also, as for WLP, there is some stuff on StoreNet looks pretty snazzy - if it works i think it will be a change for the better)

wixxy2348

goldmambo #5.
HSC
From tomorrow.
*Excited*

(Plus SM/STM/SSM no longer has to sign off on weekly/monthly cleaning schedules)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)