The Woolworths Thread (1 Viewer)

hahahayley

HSC
I wouldn't say everyone. I still see a lot of people make sure they put everything down as the weight thing seems to vary from store to store.

Clank_

HSC
I wouldn't say everyone. I still see a lot of people make sure they put everything down as the weight thing seems to vary from store to store.
Probably because Coles (at least the ones in my area) have weight limits on the self serve machines.

nanakid12

HSC
So happy. Got my hours back.

And +1 to that big TV's thing. Remember back last year when we were selling those massive hundred dollar coolers that took up pretty much the entire width and length of the belt? Yeah, love'd it when the guy put that up on the checkout for me to scan. I'm just glad he was thinking straight when he did it.

aussie92

HSC
New Autostocker routine has arrived, been told the capping will be removed in all stores and detailing will be gone, will this just be a way to cut down on day staff in longlife? Been told the boards will be removed in 2 weeks. Any other stores have massive problems with rf guns, we have 6 for a store of 1.6M considering we are suppost to have 15!

Clank_

HSC
New Autostocker routine has arrived, been told the capping will be removed in all stores and detailing will be gone, will this just be a way to cut down on day staff in longlife? Been told the boards will be removed in 2 weeks.
Yeah, massive cost cutting is starting, though nightfill is more affected. They're going to get the load numbers right so they more or less only have enough for what is sold. I've also heard that that head office has instructed 300 hours across the board to be cut from all stores.

Last edited:

iMatthew

Woolworthian
HSC
Fucking ridiculous is a light term to say the least.
Had a customer being very rude to me/my staff today. A female customer stepped in and punched him in the face on our behalf lol.

townie

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
Wow, doesn't sound good, wasn't woolworths supposed to be re-launching with this fresh new approach to customer service?

quick90

HSC
I think we have about 15. We finally got new batteries for them last week

Clank_

HSC
STARTING?! Far out, they've been going on for our store since the end of financial year cuts... and our store's sales have even returned to normal!
Well at least starting to gain momentum. Likewise in our store it's been going on since the end of last financial year, but they were fairly minor until now. Definitely voting no for the new EBA.

britto89

HSC
Might be getting promoted to duty management :)
Still early in the pipelines at the moment though
I enjoy duty manager shifts however i would be cautious to what roster they put you on. if they wanted you to work every friday and saturday night for example keep in mind that its incredibly hard to get a duty manager shift off if you couldn't work. it could quickly ruin your social life.

Clank_

HSC
curious, why voting no?
Considering inflation a 3% pay rise is barely anything in real terms. It is also decreased from previous EBA's which were 3.5% and 4% respectively I believe. I've always wondered why people called the SDA a useless union and now I know why. Then you have their affiliations to Catholic Labor Right but that's another issue...

loapowm

Banned
HSC
Considering inflation a 3% pay rise is barely anything in real terms. It is also decreased from previous EBA's which were 3.5% and 4% respectively I believe. I've always wondered why people called the SDA a useless union and now I know why. Then you have their affiliations to Catholic Labor Right but that's another issue...
I hate unions. They are hopeless. I am very Liberal and will forever be against unions.

Espeically the SDA. Biggest blood sucking creature ever.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)