the WORST thing you've heard right after sex? (1 Viewer)

Kirsty Xx

That's the price we pay
HSC
catzhernandez said:
I think it's time to finally fess up and be true to yourself.
catzhernandez said:
Just stop denying it.
You're just a coward, I bet you're just wanting to get out there and get reamed. Your daily thoughts are likey to be consumed by fanaties of you having sex with men. Only I think you've already started taking the first steps towards your place in the gay community.
All you have to do now is just admit to it.
On the QT, you want Stas to do you don't you?

Last edited:

Kirsty Xx

That's the price we pay
HSC
catzhernandez said:
Oh but I was under the impression that this was a public forum. I don't think you have any right to tell me to leave this thread.

I am just trying to help my fellow ignorant posters and enlighten them.
I said "if you don't care" you should leave, therefore I was indirectly telling you to leave, fool. Get a grip.

At this point you are not enlightening anyone, you're purposely attempting to push gay thoughts and actions onto Stas, and I don't think that's helping him either.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
catzhernandez said:
There is obviously a fascination with gay sex on your part. You've also admitted to wanting to suck cock and how you enjoy the texture and taste. Just stop denying it.
... yes, because I was being completely serious when I typed that out. Yeah, I wanna gargle cum. I wanna lick poo of a guy's dick after it fucks my arse. :s like, totally.

Atleast I was brave enough to try it. You're just a coward, I bet you're just wanting to get out there and get reamed. Your daily thoughts are likey to be consumed by fanaties of you having sex with men. Only I think you've already started taking the first steps towards your place in the gay community.

All you have to do now is just admit to it.
... We've already concluded that you're not brave to get fucked in the arse by a guy. You're just gay.

catzhernandez said:
I was just glad that he thought I had a nice ass. I put a lot of work into it, It's good to have some recognition and acknowledgement for your efforts once in a while.
He rewarded you for your nice arse with AIDS

stazi

Nightman
HSC
fail at making me out to be gay
Yeah, I must really be failing as everyone else in this thread has concluded that you're gay. Well everyone apart from you

Kirsty Xx

That's the price we pay
HSC
catzhernandez said:
Look stazi. You are wrong on all accounts and you fail at making me out to be gay. You really need to come to grips with your own sexuality and not keep judging me for one act of gay sex.

The sooner you realise this, the better off you will be.
Haha don't try and change the subject.

What do you think, that in an attempt to make Stas show his 'true colours', and try to enlighten everyone on your 'not gay now' situation you'll be redeemed and free from this argument? Tough luck sweetheart. Major phail at all three.

Last edited:

stazi

Nightman
HSC
catzhernandez said:
We are just going around in circles. I tried anal sex ONCE. I didn't like it one bit and I no longer have such urges. I am well and truly past it.

I do believe pinkforce7 thinks I am not gay though because he's the only poster that is being somewhat reasonable here, where as the rest of you are just too narrow -minded to see that I am no longer gay. Never really was, just curiouss at the most.
Riiggght. I didn't realise that's how it works. The person who agrees with you must be broadminded and incredibly intelligent, whilst everyone who disagrees (the rest of the bos community) is ignorant and narrowminded.

To have had those urges in the first place, you could not possibly be 100% straight.

What you're experiencing is the longest river in the world. De Nile.

Curious is thinking 'hmm maybe i like men. hmm im so confused'. Gay is thinking 'i want a man to ram me hard in my arse. preferrably one literally twice my age'

Kirsty Xx

That's the price we pay
HSC
You hypocrite! You are just as narrow-minded as you say the rest of us are, as you are not open-minded to our opinions. Stas and I at the moment are expressing our views. In future, try and be a little more broad-minded in listening and accepting opinions of others instead of doing whatever it is that you're doing.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
Logic:

* Homosexuality: attraction to people of the same sex, and to sexual acts with people of the same sex

* Getting fucked up the arse by a 33 year old: you have to be attracted enough to the same sex to try it, and particularly be attracted to having sexual acts with people of the same sex = homosexuality.

How can you experience a homosexual act and not be a homosexual? That is like a girl experiencing vaginal penetration, breaking her hymen and then claiming to be a virgin.

HSC
wow. this thread is host to an argument on the homosexuality of sexual acts with people of the same gender.

i believe that it has an obvious answer. especially when you have lost your anal virginity.

that is all. projecting your own denial onto stazi is juvenile and stupid.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
catzhernandez said:
That's totally absurd. Ofcourse I am open -minded to your opinions and thoughts, I'm still posting here aren't I? Trying to reason with you.

I think I am broad-minded alright, I think my past speaks for itself.
Broad-minded sexually, but borderline-retarded logically.

Kirsty Xx

That's the price we pay
HSC
catzhernandez said:
Yes, I am in the clear. I will not be putting myself in that position ever again.

Thank you for your show of concern.
Why was there never a condom involved?

Besides, now I want to ask if an infection on his behalf his highly possible as his penis came in contact with your faeces ??

EDIT: In all seriousness.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
im pretty sure he said he did use a condom.

but no lube.

lol. so much for being logical and intelligent.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
catzhernandez said:
That is just a little different don't you think?

I am not a homosexual. Stazi, your extensive knowledge and interest in the world of gays clearly highlights your own shortcomings when it comes to being heterosexual. You fall miserably short, it's only a matter of time until you show your true colours.

I have been there, tried it and have concluded that I no longer want to have sex with men. What part of that can you not comprehend?
To be there, and to try it, you could not have been 100% straight as you claim you are. You did a gay thing, in a gay way.

And I've already shown my true colours during mardi gras, where i was running around and sucking as much cock as possible in a 20 minute period. In fact, I hold the world record. Except you can't really see me in the photograph that they took for the Guinness World Records Book, as my face is completely covered in semen.

YOU GOT FUCKED IN THE ARSE BY A 33 YEAR OLD MAN WITHOUT LUBE

That's really all i need to say to prove you wrong.

Kirsty Xx

That's the price we pay
HSC
stazi said:
im pretty sure he said he did use a condom.

but no lube.

lol. so much for being logical and intelligent.
Well, I remember reading about him being the one at the gym with the 33 year old guy, but didn't get much further than that.

A condom used, that's logical...

No lube, that incoherent...

boris

Banned
HSC
stazi said:
Logic:

* Homosexuality: attraction to people of the same sex, and to sexual acts with people of the same sex

* Getting fucked up the arse by a 33 year old: you have to be attracted enough to the same sex to try it, and particularly be attracted to having sexual acts with people of the same sex = homosexuality.

How can you experience a homosexual act and not be a homosexual? That is like a girl experiencing vaginal penetration, breaking her hymen and then claiming to be a virgin.
Yeah but not just once man, he went back for seconds.

I would think sucking dick and getting fucked up the arse once would be enough of an indication as to whether you enjoy it or not.

Kirsty Xx

That's the price we pay
HSC
Then again, who carries lube with them to the gym?

I bet the 33 year old guy had some though, but wanted to get the unsuspecting 'curious' boy without it. You should be thanking him that he's tainted your option of being gay, since you didn't enjoy it and know not to go there again.

Well, at least not near 33 year old gym guys without lube.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
I am a fully reformed gay guy now.
Yes, you are a gay guy now.

No longer do I pine for cock like you currently do, stazi. you can hide behind those witty retorts all you want. So when will you finally stop fronting and come out.
For someone who's apparently so mature, logical and open-minded, you sure do fail at retorting back to the same old accusations. See, I'm comfortable with my sexuality. You're not. You're in denial. You're a fag.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)