the WORST thing you've heard right after sex? (2 Viewers)

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
"How funny would it be if I called the cops and told them you raped me LOL!"

stazi

Nightman
HSC
catzhernandez said:
He was hardly what I would deem as old, he was a very young looking 33 yr old guy in tip-top condition.

I think we can now move on and get this thread started again.
... ... ... ... he's twice your fucking age. that is old. He could almost have been your dad. Was his cock in tip top condition as he fucked your homosexual arse?

Anyway, see you on Oxford St some time

stazi

Nightman
HSC
...?? you really fail at trying to make me out to be gay. see, i'm comfortable with being called gay. I'm a massive faggot who loves cock. see.

however, i didn't take it up the arse by a 33 year old guy you met at the gym.

and you would see me on Oxford St. I work there.

naomilouise91

HSC
my own person experience

(rolling over)
me: wow that was good. i love you
him: i can't wait for subway tonight!

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
Hey guys Mitch Henderson is more manly than any of you. None of you are man enough to shoot yourself in the face just to see what it feels like.

None.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
naomilouise91 said:
my own person experience

(rolling over)
me: wow that was good. i love you
him: i can't wait for subway tonight!
He, just like catzhernandez, is constantly thinking about footlongs.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
catzhernandez said:
I'm sorry but you are completely wrong.

No-one in real life knows about my homosexual excapade.

So I doubt there's any real chance of anyone finding out.

Also I am no longer tempted by the cock, so there really is no evidence in real life that I ever had sex with a man.
so how did you get around to discussing wanting to get fucked in the arse by the 33 year old?

were you lifting weights and saying shit like "omg. these weights are so hard. as hard as your cock would be when it penetrates me?"

stazi

Nightman
HSC
no i can't. and no, i am not gay enough to have anal sex with a guy, rather than brave enough. I'm more than brave enough to have anal sex with a girl, or kiss a girl, or have sex with a girl, or try many other things with a girl. However, i'm not a queer.

so yes, i do have a basis for judging you. if i met a 33 year old at the gym who i let fuck my arsehole, and then claimed that im actually straight, then others could also mock and judge me.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
3unitz said:
i dont think that dudes serious...
that's what i thought at first. he must be trolling, but then if you look through his posts, he seems to be a legit poster

stazi

Nightman
HSC
catzhernandez said:
You're being very unreasonable here. How can you have read every single one of my posts and still have missed the point?

I have admitted to my past fascination with men and I managed to make my fantasy of having sex with a man manifest itself into a random sexual encounter.

The thing is though, it was a once-off event. It simply will not be happening again. I just wanted to share my experience with everyone in the anal sex thread because no-one was talking about what it was like to recieve it.

I don't think you have any basis for judging me at all . Why do you think you're so high and mighty? Because you're straight?

Well so am I.
You're not straight. I'm not saying I'm higher and mightier than you (although I am). I'm just saying that you're gay. Or bi. Which is gay.

Furthermore, I think you said you've made out with guys before. That also makes you gay.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
Homosexuality is genetically based. You would need to be different genetically and psychologically to consider having a gay encounter. If you have a gay encounter, especially one that ends in anal with a 33 year old, you must have had a predisposition to consider homosexual experiences. Therefore, you are gay.

I support gay marriage, I support gay gay. Gay. However, I don't support people who somehow think that stopping gay sex (at least for a while) absolves them of being gay.

You lost your anal virginity. To a guy. Accept it. You're gay.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
To be tempted by cock you would need to have homosexual tendencies though. So having a hairy 33 year old's hairy cock in your anus is a completely straight urge?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)