them Sydney Trains moments (1 Viewer)

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
Re: them cityrail moments

+1 to hating fat people on trains.

Esp since I'm a small person so they tend to think they can fit next to me.

No. You cannot.

red-butterfly

HSC

No. You cannot.
I'd have to agree with you. I'm also a small person and I was sitting on the two seater during peak hour. This fat guy sits next to me instantly having me pressed agained the window, at that point I got up and pushed him out of my way, I stood up for the rest of my trip home... my stop was 1hr away :vcross:

HSC

I also hate creepy people who stare at you on the train. It's hard to walk away, so I have to end up dealing with a lot of creepy stares. Look out the window ffs! Read a book, stare at your lap...NOT AT PEOPLE.

SeCKSiiMiNh

i'm a fireball in bed
HSC

had a city rail moment just then. i was going home from work and was sitting in a seat and was all alone there. the train stopped and yagoona and these two guys came in with cigarettes in their mouths and sat a few seats away from me. After a few minutes, i got fed up, so went down the steps and sat there instead. however, there was this old indian man singing really loudly in indian. i couldn't be bothered moving, so I sat there and endured 25 minutes of being dipped in indian culture.

there was this other time last week. me and my friend were going to liverpool. we got on the train beind this huge indian guy who had terrible body odour. we walked beind that man trying to find a seat. this chinese family nearby noticed the smell, made faces and looked at me accusingly. I got pissed and said quite loudly, "it wasn't me, it's that indian guy!".

emiliieee

Batman.
HSC

No. You cannot.
+1 on this. Same. Usually tends to be the heaps bigger people to sit next to me.

dux&src

just a star-crossed lover
HSC

Oh hello there.

emiliieee

Batman.
HSC

I also hate creepy people who stare at you on the train. It's hard to walk away, so I have to end up dealing with a lot of creepy stares. Look out the window ffs! Read a book, stare at your lap...NOT AT PEOPLE.
I get that, quite a lot :( why, wtf is wrong with me? Do I look weird? I'm wearing sunnies ffs lol. So I go into work to look inthe mirror and I don't see anything wrong. so why stareeeeee lol

spazamataz

HSC

I can not emphasise the point that IF YOU ARE GOING TO THE TOILET, LOCK THE DOOR!!!

Why does it always happen to me?

Oh well, i guess its more embarassing for them, especially when i leave the door open on them :)

One of my friends walked in on a guy that fell over in the toilet on the train! hahaha served him right for not locking the door!

emiliieee

Batman.
HSC

I can not emphasise the point that IF YOU ARE GOING TO THE TOILET, LOCK THE DOOR!!!

Why does it always happen to me?

Oh well, i guess its more embarassing for them, especially when i leave the door open on them :)

One of my friends walked in on a guy that fell over in the toilet on the train! hahaha served him right for not locking the door!
LOL wtf..

Hannargh

HSC

I've only been on any Sydney trains twice, both times uneventful.

On Melbourne trains is a different story...
Bought a ticket for a train from Geelong to Melbourne, I was asked to see my student travel card, I asked him whether I could use it even thought it was a NSW card he said it was fine.
So I assumed all would be good from then on, and so I caught another train, I showed the card, and it was valid and everything, so I got on the train, and the ticket lady asked to see the card, apparently it wasn't valid or anything, then full on starts screaming at me that next time I'll be slapped with a fine, and this was at 9pm at night, and right after I'd caught a train from Wagga which had no air-con on and it was 45 outside :(

I'm not used to trains and public transport, gimme a fair go lady :(

HSC

I had a stalker at the station for a while. It was quite scary actually.

My first encounter with this horrible person was when I got off the train to catch the bus home after afternoon class, and he was standing about five metres away from me with his sleezy friend. He was wearing a leather jacket, trying to act all cool and Grease boy (DID NOT WORK). As I approached the bus stop, he whispered something to his friend, and began to walk near me.
~this was at about 6:00 pm~
and he slowed down right infront of me, and smiled. He stood there for a while quietly, then suddenly he sort of cornered me against the wall (I was standing away from people, against a toilet wall), and he got closer and brushed against me, and I was like : O, and I slipped away quickly and stood next to an old lady. He came near me again, and I gave him a massive dirty, and he went back to the other sleezebag.

Anyway, a bus before mine came, and it was his and his friend's, and his friend said: "Aren't you going to catch the bus?"
And then he said: "Nah, you catch it, I'm going to deal with her tonight".

I was really freaked out, because I was going to walk home alone at night.

Then, my bus came, and he stood right behind me, as if to make sure I got on, so I got on, and then I just stood contemplating getting off, and he stood right behind me, brushing against me in the aisle, I jerked away, and sat down with my bag beside me on the nearest seat. He sat a few seats away from me, turned around, and gave me a sleezy smile, then stood up, and sat right infront of me against the window, and kept staring.

The first thing that went through my mind was "THAT'S IT, I'M GOING TO GET RAPED TONIGHT".

Anyway, the bus doors were about to close and drive away, but I jumped up and ran off the bus, and it started driving, and he looked at me from the window shocked, and I dialled my mum to pick me up.

He then began to catch my morning bus the next day, and he'd be looking for me on the bus, but I'd hide behind my bag, or behind a friend. He'd start hanging around the station, and whenever he saw me he would give me the creepiest 'I'm going to rape you' smile, but I'd just call someone to pick me up, or slip away for about half an hour.

My tip to any girls who feel threatened, take out your phone ASAP, and call somebody to pick you up, or just have a conversation with someone, and most importantly, if there are other people there, stand next to them. Also, if you can, travel in groups esp. during the evening.

Last edited:

MailMofo

HSC

I get that, quite a lot :( why, wtf is wrong with me? Do I look weird? I'm wearing sunnies ffs lol. So I go into work to look inthe mirror and I don't see anything wrong. so why stareeeeee lol
Their scoping their next rape victim

stampede

doin it tuff
HSC

theres nothing more i hate than creepy stalking virgins creeping the shit out of teenage girls, next tym i see it happening, and i hope its at night, ima beat the fucking shit outa him

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC

No. You cannot.
exactly, just because I take up less than half my seat doesn't mean you're entitled to all the free space plus all of mine

plus its always the two seaters when there are clearly those longer 3 seat ones available, who are you trying to kid fatty it's like putting a square peg in a round hole it's not gonna happen, go sit somewhere that will accomodate you plz.

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC

I had a stalker at the station for a while. It was quite scary actually.

My first encounter with this horrible person was when I got off the train to catch the bus home after afternoon class, and he was standing about five metres away from me with his sleezy friend. He was wearing a leather jacket, trying to act all cool and Grease boy (DID NOT WORK). As I approached the bus stop, he whispered something to his friend, and began to walk near me.
~this was at about 6:00 pm~
and he slowed down right infront of me, and smiled. He stood there for a while quietly, then suddenly he sort of cornered me against the wall (I was standing away from people, against a toilet wall), and he got closer and brushed against me, and I was like : O, and I slipped away quickly and stood next to an old lady. He came near me again, and I gave him a massive dirty, and he went back to the other sleezebag.

Anyway, a bus before mine came, and it was his and his friend's, and his friend said: "Aren't you going to catch the bus?"
And then he said: "Nah, you catch it, I'm going to deal with her tonight".

I was really freaked out, because I was going to walk home alone at night.

Then, my bus came, and he stood right behind me, as if to make sure I got on, so I got on, and then I just stood contemplating getting off, and he stood right behind me, brushing against me in the aisle, I jerked away, and sat down with my bag beside me on the nearest seat. He sat a few seats away from me, turned around, and gave me a sleezy smile, then stood up, and sat right infront of me against the window, and kept staring.

The first thing that went through my mind was "THAT'S IT, I'M GOING TO GET RAPED TONIGHT".

Anyway, the bus doors were about to close and drive away, but I jumped up and ran off the bus, and it started driving, and he looked at me from the window shocked, and I dialled my mum to pick me up.

He then began to catch my morning bus the next day, and he'd be looking for me on the bus, but I'd hide behind my bag, or behind a friend. He'd start hanging around the station, and whenever he saw me he would give me the creepiest 'I'm going to rape you' smile, but I'd just call someone to pick me up, or slip away for about half an hour.

My tip to any girls who feel threatened, take out your phone ASAP, and call somebody to pick you up, or just have a conversation with someone, and most importantly, if there are other people there, stand next to them. Also, if you can, travel in groups esp. during the evening.
holy shit that's hell creepy you should have called the cops on him

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)