them Sydney Trains moments (1 Viewer)

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
Re: cityrail moments

ill fuckin get her SHANKED im tellin ya

josh im about to get off the phone and fuck some really hot guy, and he wants me fuckin bad, so hot

hollyy.

stop looking at me swan.
HSC

Not exactly cityrail, but it happened at Gosford Station bus stop.

So there was a bogan couple (as many of these stories start) who were walking towards the bus i was going to get on.
The woman says "hang on I need to piss" then proceeds to place her bag on the seat then goes behind the bike lockers, squats, and errr relieves herself.
Meanwhile her husband gets on the bus and after a slight WTF moment I get on.
Couple minutes later everyone's on the bus except the pissing woman, and the bus begins to drive away.
The pissing woman realises, pulls up her pants (thankfully) runs to the bus and bangs repetitively on its side.
The bus driver stalls, and thinking he is going to wait for her the pissing woman returns to the seat to get her bag.
As she does, the bus driver drives away and leaves her there =]

Mature Lamb

wats goin on
HSC
Uni Grad

Can't hear much on the last video

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad

AHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH fuck
[youtube]ha53N9zs2p0[/youtube]

Azure

Premium Member
HSC

naoooooooo!!! do not EXPOSEEEE unitt toii roiin or mositoire! and what ya do? ya left it in with moistoree moite

Azure

Premium Member
HSC

bloody oathh WOINGGGGG hahahahahahaha

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad

why are bogans so nasally?

Ivorytw

Middle Management
HSC
N/A

Hmm, I haven't ever had any trouble with people on the train... just kids listening to their phones out loud and mean Indian men who take up the whole row and won't get up so you can sit down.

That being said I only ever catch the train from north sydney to central.

iSplicer

HSC
Uni Grad

There was this guy at Merrylands dancing to K-Pop really close to the edge!

mitchy_boy

blue
HSC

i had 4 fob indian guys follow me at Rockdale station once. everytime i stopped walking they stopped, i asked them if they're were right, and they started mumbling in indian. i was so confused...

Azure

Premium Member
HSC

Cityrail should prob look into creating a media company which publishes CCTV footage of what happens on our trains internationally for a subscription fee. Maybe it wouldn't run at a loss anymore.

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad

or a reality TV show similar to those cop shows etc. showing the crap that happens on the trains. they'd make millions and be able to pay off debts, upgrade/expand the lines, maximise capacity, finally service the castle hill area, etc.

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad

why cant they do this? it would make me SO happy, and if they did extend to vineyard i could catch a train on that line home in the evenings and avoid passing through parramatta and blacktown :')

Azure

Premium Member
HSC

That'd work. Cops bolting onto the trains with tazers screaming at junkies to STOP RESISTING OR YOU'LL GET TAZED!!!!!!!!!11. GET ON THE GROUND!!!!! A dazed junky will lunge at the cops, forcing them to use the tazer and pile onto them as knees and elbows accidently smash the victims teeth out. After that they will be searched and sent to the back of the police car to chill out for a few minutes, before a cop comes back and asks them 'what were you thinking man'. The victim will be confronted about drugs found on their person, in which a distraught and breathless junky will hestitantly murmour 'its not mine'. The cop will mention something about going to jail, and then say some shit to another cop like 'that could have been a lot worse.. they're going to jail' before it cuts to adds.

We'll have world class public transport in three years.

Jaundice

Banned
HSC
N/A

why cant they do this? it would make me SO happy, and if they did extend to vineyard i could catch a train on that line home in the evenings and avoid passing through parramatta and blacktown :')

That would make my life so much easier. I wouldn't have to wait hours for buses and come hours early because there are no buses and I wouldn't have to crash my bf's room when I get stranded in the city.

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad

do you have a car? why not just drive to the nearest station and park there... seven hills or something?

Jaundice

Banned
HSC
N/A

I can't drive - I plan on getting my P's this year.

Nearest station is paramatta I think. I wouldn't want to leave my car in those kinds of areas though.

Azure

Premium Member
HSC

yea u prob shouldn't

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)