them Sydney Trains moments (2 Viewers)

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
Re: cityrail moments

i have a video for you guys

basically on the train home yesterday, some 13 year old lad twats got on the train with their scooters and were being loud and obnoxious. they started fighting eachother so i got out my ipod to film but they stopped so i put it away. Some rough looking construction worker guy got up and I think had a go at them, and when i heard this i got my camera out and started filming. Cant see em, and its a bit hard to hear over the generic train noise, but listen closely to the really nasally, bogan guy.

Anywho, the kids were being a smartarse to him, so he was like "do you know who i am?.. fuck with me again, and i'll spread you over the footpath" or something haha you can hear it on the video. also i think he hit one of them, because i heard a kid go "aaah!" and the guys like "awww have a cry, what a girl"

wtf bogans. you have to listen closely because theres lots of background noise.

Jaundice

Banned
HSC
N/A

wow.

Um on the north shore line I was going back to my bf's place after working the DJ's midnight post Christmas sales.

I was at town hall waiting for the train by myself when this westie couple came down the steps. I kinda panicked because they looked like the type to rob and stab me and I was in business attire.

Anyway the girl just kinda veged out on the bench and the guy was near the pillar chatting on his phone to a mate. They looked about 30.

So the train came and I jumped on a carriage hoping they'd gotten on the next one but I met them halfway at the top of the carriage so we sat down.

As soon as the doors closed at townhall she jumped on top of him and started having sex infront of me. There was no lead up or anything.

She was using the back of the seat for leverage and I wasn't sure it was real. So I blinked a few times and realised that they were indeed fucking.

My first thought was to slowly creep away quietly, but then she turned about and they both looked at me and gave me the CRAZY EYE. Then they started laughing.

So I piss bolted down to the lower level of the carriage hoping they wouldn't kill me in some weird westie ritual.

Anyway on the way to North Syd I looked up when I heard a loud noise (they were making lots of noise) and I didn't realise theres actually a gap above the carriage number and I could see her bogan head bopping up and down.

So I got off and scurried up to my boyfriend and made him look as we were going up the stairs.

=(

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad

video or it didnt happen

Jaundice

Banned
HSC
N/A

=( I got nothing.

Also I caught a train to the city that picks up at Macquarie Fields with my boyfriend.

So many fucking crazies got on at that line and were hurling abuse at their toddlers.

Azure

Premium Member
HSC

Other day a group of three blokes got onto the train with an esky. Low and behold, fifteen minutes into the ride they whipped out VB's and began going at it. FOB was sitting next to one of them who was kind of shitting himself since they appeared to be drinking before hand too and were getting quite roudy. One of the guys noticed the FOB staring, and offered him a drink out of the esky. The whole way home they were smashing their heads into the wall and windows and pissing themselves laughing. Fuck I wish I didn't have to get off.

Mature Lamb

wats goin on
HSC
Uni Grad

14 year old kids or whatever being noisy fucks on the train, talking loudly and playing shitty music on their phones out loud. Few stops later a bogan meth head walks upstairs and yells 'shut the fuck up you little shits' etc. and they apologised and stayed silent and looked out the window until their stop.

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad

oh also that same day that the bogan kids got owned by bogan man, there was a bogan couple with babies, and they were telling their kids "punch him as hard as u can, u tell daddy 'suck it' cmon have a fuckin go at me". it made me sad to know what kind of upbringing these 2 year olds are going to have. you can hear the babies babbling in the video im about to upload

edit: in about 36 minutes. stupid 250mb file.

Last edited:

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad

14 year old kids or whatever being noisy fucks on the train, talking loudly and playing shitty music on their phones out loud. Few stops later a bogan meth head walks upstairs and yells 'shut the fuck up you little shits' etc. and they apologised and stayed silent and looked out the window until their stop.
AHAHAAHHAHAHAHA fucking best

Azure

Premium Member
HSC

I heard carriages have some sort of smoking sensor Does anyone know if that's true?

Some apparent meth junky was smoking inside the carriage and nothing seemed to happen. :S

I would have thought some sort of alarm would go off or something.

Jaundice

Banned
HSC
N/A

I heard carriages have some sort of smoking sensor Does anyone know if that's true?

Some apparent meth junky was smoking inside the carriage and nothing seemed to happen. :S

I would have thought some sort of alarm would go off or something.
The trains with the toilets have them in the toilets. I think the ones that go up the coast.

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad

i have a video for you guys

basically on the train home yesterday, some 13 year old lad twats got on the train with their scooters and were being loud and obnoxious. they started fighting eachother so i got out my ipod to film but they stopped so i put it away. Some rough looking construction worker guy got up and I think had a go at them, and when i heard this i got my camera out and started filming. Cant see em, and its a bit hard to hear over the generic train noise, but listen closely to the really nasally, bogan guy.

Anywho, the kids were being a smartarse to him, so he was like "do you know who i am?.. fuck with me again, and i'll spread you over the footpath" or something haha you can hear it on the video. also i think he hit one of them, because i heard a kid go "aaah!" and the guys like "awww have a cry, what a girl"

wtf bogans. you have to listen closely because theres lots of background noise.

[youtube]Dn8csT4sqUs[/youtube]

listen very closely, try to ignore the crying babies being abused by their bogan parents.
"you've picked on the wrong man today boys"
ahhahahahahhahahahahahahha

0:12- "im telling you, next time i see youse fuckin doing that again... i'll spread you all over the footpath"
0:30-0:35 is where he hits one of the kids
0:40- "awww you fuckin girl..."
0:44- "HAVE A CRYYYY"

Last edited:

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad

"you fuckin bring those cunts down here, and ill fuckin smash em both, you watch what happens"

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad

"when im livin in a fuckin mansion, in a fuckin king house"

"im the one thats had a fuckin good night, you think that because i have a kid im fuckin strapped down?"

HAHAHHA BEST VID, surely this bitch is trolling

+1 to azure

Azure

Premium Member
HSC

Bitch with annoying voice continously threatens to belt her boyfriends friends while simultaneously making reference to the fact he steals copper and bashes his dad. Bitch attempts to make boyfriend/father of her child jealous by informing him somebody called 'doonsie' is fucking her.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)