them Sydney Trains moments (2 Viewers)

x jiim

zimbardooo.
HSC
Uni Grad
Re: annoying city rail moments

besides being stuck at redfern for over an hour because of the petersham thing today, yesterday this asian chick sitting in front of me rumaged around in her bag and pulled out a dog o__o

also last week some fat bogan kid was lying sprawled over three seats when I got on. as soon as the train started moving he starting banging on the wall, kicked the windows open and shut, whistled some annoying tune really loudly and then turned around and stared at me. repeated that all the way from redfern to eastwood ergh. actually, he got off at eastwood and tried to slide down the stair railing, but he was too fat to get up on it HAHAHA.

northern line's usually pretty tame though..

jessxxr

HSC

bahahah!!! lolll at the lady with the dog!
me and my friends were sitting on a train, and this song came on from somewhere, and i was like omg i heard this song like 3 times on the radio yesterday, and so this weird random guy just chimes in and is like omggg i know rite, was it around lunch time, i heard it a lot too at work, and so i was like ..yeahhh it was, and so the guy then proceeds to call up someone and openly talks in front of us about how his ex wife is blackmailing him and that shes not gonna get away with it, and how shes a bitch. we were like wtfff hahaha

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad

I didn't get stuck but I got to the station just after the commotion and the platform was overflowing with people. I had to skip 2 trains to be certain I won't be crushed to death boarding the train.

b00m

HSC
Uni Grad

apparently the bloke was the exact same dude who tried suiciding a few days ago!

HSC

wow really!!

of course people are going to say that lol

look up gullible in the dictionary brah

b00m

HSC
Uni Grad

wow really!!

of course people are going to say that lol

look up gullible in the dictionary brah
nah my mate who was on the stranded train said someone said it on the PA system lol..dno

Studentleader

HSC
N/A

confirmed pervert
yeah

most of these stories are shit and its like OMG TODAY I SAW A BOGAN WTF!?!?!

At North Melbourne station some cunt jumped on the train with a machete and a bag and yelled "NO ONE TOUCH MY FUCKING BAG" then looked from lef to right before jumping off the train.

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad

Yeah I was at Central when the announced a suicide attempt at Petersham. Fuck the platform was PACKED. I missed two trains because I didn't want to shove myself into the full carraige, but at the third one I just went fuck it and went in. I was squashed in between a cute asian girl, the door and this italian guy, and when the train braked hard the asian girl glomped me. Small vibrations also made me lightly nudge her body. For a long while I was really enjoying the touch of her skin and soft clothes, my boner grew, and I momentarily plunged into fantasies of running my hands all over her hips while burying my nose in the scent of her hair. What really scared me was that I was only millimetres away from actually doing it. For a moment I couldn't tell fantasy from reality and I briefly panicked, thinking I had already touched her and that I was a fucking pervert now.
Did you "accidently" touch bewbz?

cosmo kramer

Banned
HSC

yeah

most of these stories are shit and its like OMG TODAY I SAW A BOGAN WTF!?!?!

At North Melbourne station some cunt jumped on the train with a machete and a bag and yelled "NO ONE TOUCH MY FUCKING BAG" then looked from lef to right before jumping off the train.
what was his ethnic composition

stampede

doin it tuff
HSC

Yeah I was at Central when the announced a suicide attempt at Petersham. Fuck the platform was PACKED. I missed two trains because I didn't want to shove myself into the full carraige, but at the third one I just went fuck it and went in. I was squashed in between a cute asian girl, the door and this italian guy, and when the train braked hard the asian girl glomped me. Small vibrations also made me lightly nudge her body. For a long while I was really enjoying the touch of her skin and soft clothes, my boner grew, and I momentarily plunged into fantasies of running my hands all over her hips while burying my nose in the scent of her hair. What really scared me was that I was only millimetres away from actually doing it. For a moment I couldn't tell fantasy from reality and I briefly panicked, thinking I had already touched her and that I was a fucking pervert now.
what the fuck bro some small part of me thought u were a troll but holy hell you are in-fucking-sanely creepy o_O

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC

This one time I got on a train

Then islanders and coons got on

Had a friendly chat

Everythingwentbetterthanexpected.jpg

abbeyroad

HSC
N/A
Re: cityrail moments

ahahahhaha nope not creepy at all, no sir!

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
Re: cityrail moments

Yesterday my train smelled strongly of urine, people in Sydney discgusting.

HSC
Uni Grad

ahahahahaha wtf u are creep

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)