them Sydney Trains moments (1 Viewer)

Lia8896

HSC
Was on the train to work and this poor guy sneezed and went all over his hand. I've never seen someone look so grateful for a tissue :p

Chronost

Auditing CAGS
HSC
>Psycho guy comes on train with lighter
>tells anyone who was talking to shut the @$!% up or else he'll roll them(exact words were a bunch of acts he would do, i dont remember)
>Me and meh friend are watching, he comes walking and sits in front of us
>Turns around and starts chatting to us randomly
>Says "you guys are fine" and chats about people mistaken him for Jesus and Mohammad(the prophet)
>Says how can they do this to him, he's neither but he keeps bragging about he keeps getting called by a group these two people
>Says he has no freedom and was totured and the like, and had a rough childhood
>All the while he kept playing with his lighter
>Talks about bombs and how far they could explode
>This is where I start to get worried he's gona do something one day (he's got nothing now)
>I sympathise with him through the conversation,my friend keeps quiet the whole time
>guy is skinny, and it's a small lighter so I could take him on anytime if he tried anyway,but I think he just wanted to chat
>Says he's gona smoke weed when he gets home
>He's really fascinated about these bombs, fml
>Stop nears, i say goodbye and he says cya, I worry about the mother and her grandma since he seemed quite pissed on everyone else excluding me and my friend
>we just go wtf did we just hear lol

> TLDR
He's gona explode something one day

EdwardHeartsU

HSC
On the way home from school, overhears a guy and this woman have like a mini-argument over what ISIS stands for. Went for over 40 minutes o_O

obliviousninja

(╯°□°)╯━︵ ┻━┻ - - - -
HSC
Uni Grad
I got caught with my feet on the seats. Told em my dad is a TO. Got away with it

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)