them Sydney Trains moments (1 Viewer)

philphie

Banned
HSC
so what great memories do you have on cityrail?

i'll start off with my mate's one which just happened yesterday.

on his way to Circular Quay some guy who was standing on the opposite side (not opposite end) while he was walking by my mate was just staring out the window but could see from the corner of his eye why the guy was just standing there so long. turns out the guy was masturbating and once he left there was a big mess on the ground.

i have to say though he got off lucky, the guy could've raped him after.

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
Re: them cityrail moments

me and my friend finally got to central after our 1hr+ trip, and when we got there we ran from one side of the station to the other in 2 minutes flat, and just jumped on our next train before the doors closed

we were so proud :)

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad

a couple of days before christmas, me and my cousin went to manly together and as we were walking back to the wharf for the ferry, a group of girls came up to us and said "dont look right now, but theres this crazy guy following you, he came up to us before and asked to take our picture while we were in our bikinis, as soon as he saw u guys he started following you..." me and my cousin were like fuckkk... thanked the girls and practically ran to the ticket gate to get away from him
you could actually tell that he was mentally ill by looking at him too =S

Omie Jay

gone
HSC

when i was in yr 12, at caringbah station after school once, a friend was showing us a cut he had on his wrist, and some bogan came up to us and said "Doing drugs eh? :):)" and we were like "um no" and he was like "oh :("

same dude was at miranda station a few days later, walking around asking ppl for $2 (i didnt give it to him).

does this count as a cityrail moment?

missanonymous7

Secretive Member
HSC

I was on a train citybound during peakhour, and so I'd been standing the whole way, close to the carriage doors, since the train was absolutely packed. There had been a kid in school uniform standing nearby for several stops. The train pulled into Circular Quay station, and the minute the doors opened, he bolted out of the doors and was violently sick all over the platform.

Five seconds earlier and it really wouldn't have been pretty inside that train.

spazamataz

HSC

Lets see:
-People smoking pot on the train
-Went to go to the toilet and a guy forgot to lock the door, i pressed the open button, saw him there and quickly ran back to my seat, leaving the door open. The whole other carriage saw the look on my face and started laughing. Now i knock whenever i go to the toilet
-Cityrail decided to decrease the number of cars to 2 as opposed to the usual 4, and the train trip is about 3 hours, so there were people sitting on the floor
-Saw a chick beat up a little kid
-Drunk people harassing girls, couldn't do anything about it because the train is unguarded

And does anyone else find this weird?
A train leaving at 4:58am is a peak hour service
And, apparently when the train gets to Moss Vale, the back two carriaged drop off, so you have to be in the front two if you want to continue on.

GUSSSSSSSSSSSSS

HSC

was on the train with a fren, these 2 12 yr old kids got on, turned on their shitty hip hop on their mobile phones, and started free style rapping

fuck they did it for like 2 stations, and when they got off, me n my fren burst out laughing for minutes, so freakin funnnnnnnnnnnnnnny

Kwayera

Passive-aggressive Mod
HSC

I was on the peak hour train into the city during exams one year and all these school cunts were yelling and screaming and carrying on. I'd had enough, so I got up and bellowed at them "WOULD YOU KINDLY SHUT THE HELL UP, I'M TRYING TO STUDY."

They did.

All the suits on the train smiled at me.

HSC

Great thread.

I remember being the only person on my carriage at about 3am, and a man staggers downstairs to where I'm seated and switches over the seat in front so he could sit facing me. Obviously I was a little unsettled by this but I ended up having a heartfelt conversation with him, he was in a hard place with his personal life (work/marital/child support problems etc). We ended up getting off at the same station about 30 minutes later and he said he was going home on his motorcycle, reassuring me he was fine to ride. I've seen him on the train a few times since then but we are yet to exchange another word.

_trickster_

Currently High
HSC

Caringbah station going to miranda with a couple of mates

this bogan overhears us about holidays and then starts going on a MASSIVE rage about how kids are spending all their kids money, and then starts to go on about, no joke, how to SPOON your girlfriend whilst they're sleeping :D
my friend and his girlfriend were closest to them and are devout christians so needless to say, the look on their faces made it for us
best, waiting for the train, evar :rofl:

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC

I was once with my mummy on the train and a fat man had a heart attack in the standing area. My mum, being a nurse, jump-started him. He wanted to give her all the thousands of dollars in his bank account, but mum, with a quiet dignity that ill never forget, turned him down by saying that Christ was her reward. He looked at her with this incredible awe and tears rolled down his face. She stroked his cheek and we then made our way off thru a sea of dropped jaws.
I was 7

philphie

Banned
HSC

let's see, some of mine that i can remember...

.ok, one while i was going home from a masterclass with my classical guitar around 11pmish and a girl was there with his viloin and we played some piazzolla. i was so shit but the girl was awesome.

.a string quartet playing on the inner west train during peak hour.

.found a can of tooheys new rolling around untouched and drank it

.lol found a lesbian magazine but didn't realise it was one after half way through, still finished it though.

. some fobogan who was fully ripped started screaming how awesome he was to everyone

. lol a lady was talking on the phone in an empty carriage, and when were at the next stop another lady walked in, she could've sat anywhere but chose to sit right next to her. after that she then takes out her phone and starts talking so you have too women talking loudly on their phones right next to each other trying to ignore each other.

. overheard a conversation, a woman i think was talking to her sister about the possibility if she died that her sister would giver her kids to the woman. she went through all the different possibilities of how her sister could die and then went to talk about why she woukld be a good mother, and after all her self righteous modesty, she hangs up, takes out two fags, and smokes them both at the same time.

. a few hours after nye, this guy was so drunk that when he passed out falling flat on the seat, his head fell through the littel gap between the seat and the arm and he didn't wake up.

.some bogan bitch was complaining aboiut her stomach because she had too much vodka then she vomitted on my shoe

.lastly had a lovely conversation with a pretty girl, asked her name, then she left and i never saw her again.

.oh and a mate of mine's dad use to work part time as a guard on the train and while the train started to move some guy on the platform spat in his mouth LOLOLOLOL

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A

i was riding the train and it was full of poor people and i was like 'lol'

ClockworkSoldier

Clockwork Army
HSC

Never had a Cityrail moment (not in Sydney), but I've had a Countrylink moment (long-distance bus faction of the same company).

I was catching a bus from Byron to Murwillumbah. The bus was two hours late, I was waiting with an American couple and some bogan behind a wall. After a few fights between the bogans and homeless people, the bus came... And drove straight past us. The bogan lady yelled out "OOOOOOOOOIIIIIIII!!!! GET 'IM!!" and took off down the road after the bus.

I walked down towards where it ended up, and he'd just parked a little further up.

I got on and the bogan lady was no-where to be seen. The bus driver took my ticket and asked "is she gone?"

"I dunno"

Bogan lady pops her head around "ELLO THERE!"

Bus driver almost falls out of his chair; "JESUS CHRIST!"

Driving out of Mooball, the bogan lady pulls out a beer and takes a swig. Long story short, the bus driver ended up litterally throwing her out of the bus for refusing to listen.

Lol.

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC

Guy took a piss on one of the seats a bit in front of me around midnight coming out of the city. Guess he just couldn't wait.

philphie

Banned
HSC

people are always taking pisses on the train.

philphie

Banned
HSC

Never had a Cityrail moment (not in Sydney), but I've had a Countrylink moment (long-distance bus faction of the same company).

I was catching a bus from Byron to Murwillumbah. The bus was two hours late, I was waiting with an American couple and some bogan behind a wall. After a few fights between the bogans and homeless people, the bus came... And drove straight past us. The bogan lady yelled out "OOOOOOOOOIIIIIIII!!!! GET 'IM!!" and took off down the road after the bus.

I walked down towards where it ended up, and he'd just parked a little further up.

I got on and the bogan lady was no-where to be seen. The bus driver took my ticket and asked "is she gone?"

"I dunno"

Bogan lady pops her head around "ELLO THERE!"

Bus driver almost falls out of his chair; "JESUS CHRIST!"

Driving out of Mooball, the bogan lady pulls out a beer and takes a swig. Long story short, the bus driver ended up litterally throwing her out of the bus for refusing to listen.

Lol.

lol mooball

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)