them Sydney Trains moments (1 Viewer)

philphie

Banned
HSC
Re: them cityrail moments

suffice to say, i don't think most people would have gone to such lengths to find out, but it's gone now. feel free to find me on youtube with no videos baha

candytrip

Slacker
HSC

Don't flatter yourself, dear. I'm just very bored.

philphie

Banned
HSC

oh no, i wasn't insinuating that i was worthy of your time but maybe practise a little restraint next time in all other circumstances

philphie

Banned
HSC

some people may consider it slightly intrusive

philphie

Banned
HSC

such as some creepy guy with a plastic bag slowly creeping up on you

candytrip

Slacker
HSC

But I was just browsing the internet!

philphie

Banned
HSC

okokok just calm down. everything is going to be ok. although i would like this whole bit between you and i to be deleted out of the thread because it is technically spamming up my thread, so any moderators out there watching?

i like my threads to be clean just how i like my penis to be clean

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad

In year 5 or 6 I was going to school in the train in the morning - we stopped at Epping station (I think) - and the train stopped there for ages. The train had hit a kid who had fallen down onto the tracks - police/ambulance/crowd everywhere :eek:. The kid died - I threw up. Oh the horrors of cityrail :\ :uhoh:

R.I.P. kid
Very sad.

I always wondered since the trains use electrobraking why does it take so long to stop since the momentum built up can only take you so far.

emiliieee

Batman.
HSC

a guy jumped in front of a train at bevo once and saw blood when we were nearly getting to the station or somehting

ClockworkSoldier

Clockwork Army
HSC

Very sad.

I always wondered since the trains use electrobraking why does it take so long to stop since the momentum built up can only take you so far.
Remember that the average train weighs between 44 tons and 500 tons, depending on the type. Most fall into the 125-250 ton range. That weight coupled with metal wheels on metal tracks doesn't do well for breaking.

lala2

Banned
HSC

Speaking of people dying on the tracks...favourite suicide spots on the North Shore line seems to be Roseville and Chatswood. I think 3 people have died there in the last 2 years.

philphie

Banned
HSC

money doesn't buy happiness after all

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC

I hate the drivers that go on for hours over the PA system, "good morning ladies and gentlemen, welcome to your 4:15 service to bondi junction, the next stop will be...(proceeds to go through every station)...I hope you enjoy your trip on cityrail." Then they do this at every stop, I'm like, STFU, I'm trying to read or study or whatever
there's a lady guard-person on my train occasionally who constantly wishes everyone a lovely day at work and stuff, it's quite nice actually.

lala2

Banned
HSC

money doesn't buy happiness after all
It can't, but it can make you awfully comfortable while you're being miserable ;) Don't tell me no-one suicides in the Inner West though.

philphie

Banned
HSC

It can't, but it can make you awfully comfortable while you're being miserable ;) Don't tell me no-one suicides in the Inner West though.
haha i'm sure plenty of people probably do. ambulances are going everywhere all night so one of them is bound to be suicide. the innerwest is truly a colourful part of sydney baha.

spazamataz

HSC

I hate the drivers that go on for hours over the PA system, "good morning ladies and gentlemen, welcome to your 4:15 service to bondi junction, the next stop will be...(proceeds to go through every station)...I hope you enjoy your trip on cityrail." Then they do this at every stop, I'm like, STFU, I'm trying to read or study or whatever
Ohhhh i hate them.
"Good morning this is your 5:03am Goulburn to Campbelltown service, we will be stopping at marulan, bundanoon, etc."
Its just like, okay, its 5am in the morning, im not in the mood please shut up.

occer

HSC
N/A

Speaking of people dying on the tracks...favourite suicide spots on the North Shore line seems to be Roseville and Chatswood. I think 3 people have died there in the last 2 years.
I'll be on the look out.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)