them Sydney Trains moments (1 Viewer)

lala2

Banned
HSC
Re: them cityrail moments

most retarded thing ever, at mortdale station some guys in year 12 from oatley campus smashed the door windows at the front carriage, train stopped guard came out and told everybody to get off. 20 min delay, then the next train arrived on the opposite platform we got on but the train was stuck cos some guys kept putting an umbrella through the doors so they wouldnt close for 10 mins

the guard was like "u fucking guys if you fucking do it again i will call the police i need to get the train going u fuckwits"

ROFLmao

HSC 2010:
Adv English
Ext 1 English
General Maths
Ancient History
Modern History
Extension History
Economics
Business Studies

14 units >.<:shoot:95.65 ATAR
Woot go the train guard. Luckily I've never experienced anything like that but once when boys from one school crowded the steps of the station servicing their sister school the station master was like "if you don't get off those steps and stop crowding the train and the platform we'll remove your train passes". I lolled.

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad

A guy who smelt like ciggarettes sat next to me on the train today. I was forced to endure that foul stench as there wasn't any other vacant seats. :(

untitled....

HSC

"Omg I stole someone's piiiiipeeeee. I feel soooo bad. Omggg." X 10
- yep, even druggo's have consciences
" We should put all these fans in that new room I set up. That's what my dad told me he does for his smoking room."

emiliieee

Batman.
HSC

on the train home yesterday on the new trains. and was sitting on the 3 seater next to the window then some chick sits on the same seat. this was in the top deck and everyone had pretty much left so it was heaps empty, by the time it got to my station the girl is still there! and i needed to get out but she wouldnt move.. seriously.. gtfo theres tonnes of seats for you to sit anywhere you like at least get up ..

SSRabbitohs2009

28:06:42:12
HSC

never happened to me. i like it when people ask us what school we went to and we're like 'the OC' they're like what? haha

and finished my mx sudoku today :)
Oh yeah, it was a term I never indulged in because I never wanted to tell anyone where I went to school :p
But, my Yr 10 school, it seemed everyone in the St George area knew it as 'The Dogpound'. I felt uber proud for picking out such a prestigious school.

I need to catch the train into the city for a bridging course (at night). So, I'm bound to contribute to this thread very soon :p

emiliieee

Batman.
HSC

Oh yeah, it was a term I never indulged in because I never wanted to tell anyone where I went to school :p
But, my Yr 10 school, it seemed everyone in the St George area knew it as 'The Dogpound'. I felt uber proud for picking out such a prestigious school.

I need to catch the train into the city for a bridging course (at night). So, I'm bound to contribute to this thread very soon :p

lol dont really know why we call it that, but yeah everyone knows it as 'The Dogpound'

and yay for contributing to this thread.

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad

Caught the City Circle train from central and I was the only person in the carriage.

lala2

Banned
HSC

Doesn't everyone love catching express trains and seeing them zoom by others? Caught an express from Redfern to Parramatta today and loved it. A train that not only overtakes the train in front of it, but actually travels faster than the cars on the neighbouring roads.

ClockworkSoldier

Clockwork Army
HSC

Lol. My life is so dull.

Nearest train is grafton... 6 hours away. Or Brisbane, 2.5 hours away cause the govt. in all it's retardedness won't bring back the train line.

laniani

HSC

in melbourne, so metlink situations....

-when waiting for the bus one day a disabled guy came and sat next to me. We started talking, i gave him a fake name, his name was vincent etc. just general chat. then he asked me if I heard about the guy who killed that woman the other day..i said no, he proceeded to tell me the story. then said how he wishes the death sentence was still around and in his country they have the death sentence. he grabbed my neck and made a slicing action like thats how you do it. obviously freaking out...i make an excuse and go into the train station. hide in the toilets for a bit. come out, stand in the inside area where theres people. he sees me, bashes on the window and yells 'THE BUS IS COMING, QUICK', runs inside, grabs my arm and pulls me outside. im lucky enough to catch the same bus as him. i get on first and go sit next to some girl.....he sits up front, and gets off before me....
i still see him every now and then. avoid eye contact. have learnt to not be as nice to disabled people now

- on peak train a couple of weeks ago, manage to get one of the few remaining seats. old asian man gets on at the next stop and sits next to me. falls asleep straight away and leans on my shoulder....i try to edge away, he wakes up. falls asleep again, leans on my shoulder....i decide to stand

-a few days ago I was heading home from the city, heaps of seats were left on my carriage. homeless guy gets on and chooses to sit next to me. absolutely stinks.... i felt so bad for him, he was pretty old...but...just couldnt handle it. I got off after a couple of stops, some tweenies get off with me and laugh and moan about how gross he stank. so we wait for the next train to come, annnnnnnnnd ticket inspectors roll up. today was the one day i chose to get the correct ticket, shoved it in his face....then the tweenies were caught out with no tickets....major lol

boganxcore

HSC

So on my peak hour trip to Maq uni there were these two rather attractive business boys. Spent my time making eyes at them and they took the bait. :( Too bad I had a fucking date.
you slut

boganxcore

HSC

well seriously, who checks out other people and then goes FML IM GOIN ON A DATE

HSC

Today's cityrail moment:
A guy was gentleman-ly and let me on before him, hand gestures (the 'right this way madam' type) and all. Got a seat this time thanks to this great act of kindness.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)